Chapter 4 - Try Again

Start from the beginning

Krystal mostly discuss physics and use ice skating as an example for Sunghoon to understand bit better. She used to skate as well, but had a permanent injury and couldn't do it for a long time now or her achilles would hurt badly the next day.

She's nice to Sunghoon but he often misunderstood her. He thinks Miss Krystal feels the same way for him, and the only person in between them is her boyfriend, Gong Myung.

"Sorry about that! I'm sure you're tired by now. Shall we start so you all can go home without extending?" She smiled at Sunghoon who has been smiling at her as soon as she entered the room.

After the lesson, Sunghoon decided to stay for a little while, now that he's already here with Miss Krystal.

He can just tell his parents that he had some clarifications and they'd believe him. Who wouldn't believe him, they all think he's an angel.

"Miss Krystal, how are you?" He asked, watching her gather her things. She smiled at the kid and faced him.

"I'm good. Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked, moving closer to Sunghoon. The closer she got, the more noticeable his pale lips are. He must be sick. She rushed and place a hand on his forehead.

Sunghoon blushed at Krystal's sudden action. "Is your head aching?" She asked in concern. Now that she asked, Sunghoon finally noticed that his head was throbbing in pain, though it always does after he leaves the ice.

It was never a big deal. Of course he would massage it here and there but it never gave him much trouble before. Krystal looked concerned though.

"Don't think about it Miss Krystal. It's all good. I'm perfectly fine." He reassured her so she won't worry about it.

"You sure? Don't you want me to tell your parents?" She asked.

Sunghoon raised a brow at her question. It's like she reads minds or something. He was contemplating whether to tell his parents that he needed rest this week or not.

"Tell them what exactly?" He asks her.

"To give you time to relax, of course." Krystal grabbed a strawberry candy from her bag and gave it to Sunghoon. "Here's all I have right now. But promise me you'd eat at home before sleeping." She told the kid but he seem to be distracted by the candy. He was looking at it as if it was the most precious thing in this world.

"Sunghoon, you have to tell someone at least." Krystal spoke again, but he was still focused on the candy and missed what she was trying to say.

"Tell what?" He asked and averted his gaze from the candy to look at Krystal once again.

"Remind people that you're still human." She gave a sympathetic look and then left him.

Sunghoon's smile faded. He's all alone now, he can finally breathe. He massaged his knees and took deep breaths before standing up. At least he can now go home and sleep.

On his way down the stairs, swarm of girls asked for more pictures.

He felt his head throb more and his swelling joints ache a lot more. He was looking for his parents' car but the girls were too many to actually see the parking lot.

He wanted to beg and plead for them to move aside, that he was about to collapse. But they were too busy taking pictures of him.

"Cut it out." Someone ordered with such powerful voice, making the girls move aside. It was Seon, a senior that also attends this academy. He was tall and intimidating, though his eyes were soft and kind. "Give him some privacy, will you? This is an academy, not a fan meet." He told them and escorted Sunghoon towards the parking lot.