"You don't need to work out, Grace," Fleur said.

"Easy for you to say, Fleur," Grace snapped. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... it's just so bloody frustrating."

"We understand, Grace," Hermione nodded sympathetically and bounced her own baby.

"Hey," Percy smiled and interrupted the conversation.

"Hey," Grace smiled and he handed her the baby.

"I think he's hungry," Percy said.

"Alright, thank you darling," Grace kissed him sweetly.

Percy walked away and he frowned. Harriette ran into him and he ran his fingers through her curly red hair. "What's wrong, darling?"

"She's cheating!" Harriette pointed at Roxanne.

"I am not!" Roxie shouted.

"Girls, calm down," George said. "Harry's just mad because she's losing."

"I'm not losing," Harriette clenched her jaw.

"Ow!" George let go of his drink. "It's burned up on me!"

"Harriette," Percy warned.

"You and me, Uncle George," Harriette grabbed a Quaffle.

"It's on, little girl," George grabbed a bat.

"I feel like I should stop this," Percy said to Molly.

"Thhhhere's no stopping her when it comes to Quidditch," Molly said.

***

"Happy Anniversary, Mum and dad," Percy smiled and handed them a cake.

Arthur and Molly smiled at each other before they cut the cake together. The baby fidgeted in Grace's arms.

"You drained me dry, little man, there is no way in Hell you're still hungry," Grace said.

The baby reached out to Arthur and saw that Arthur was eating cake, so he stuck his hand in the cake and ate some.

"Stop that," Percy grabbed his son's hand.

Arthur noticed what was happening and furrowed his eyebrows. The baby furrowed his eyebrows. Arthur smiled and the baby smiled. Arthur stuck his tongue out and the baby stuck his tongue out.

"Look at him," Molly smiled and rubbed Arthur's arm. "He's like a little Arthur."

"Arthur!" Grace and Percy turned to each other.

"Seriously, have you been listening to me?" George rubbed his face in defeat.

***

Percy and Grace were cleaning up from the party while the kids played in the living room and Percy kept glancing at Grace.

He got behind her and held her hips. He kissed along her neck and ended at her jaw. "Hello, beautiful."

"Hello, handsome," Grace smiled.

"Do you think we could get the kids down early..." Percy started.

"I need to go to bed early," Grace turned around.

"Grace," Percy tilted his head to the side. "I heard what you said to the girls today."

Grace looked away and he held her face.

"You don't need to worry about your weight, love," Percy said. "You're beautiful and you're even more beautiful because you carried my children..."

Grace smiled. "It's just all the stretch marks-"

Percy lifted her dress up a bit and Grace immediately put her hands toward her abdomen. He looked up at her with a frown. He started kissing her stomach. He traced his finger on her c-section scar and smiled.

"So beautiful," he smiled. She blushed and he came back up to kiss her.

"Thank you, Percy," she hugged him.

"You're welcome, darling," he kissed her cheek. He got very close to her ear and whispered. "I saw your knickers hehe."

"Percy," Grace laughed.

He smirked and turned when he heard his kids running into the patio. Harriette was holding Arthur in front of her while Molly held up a disc.

"Daddy," Molly smiled innocently. "Can we watch a movie?"

Percy looked at Grace who was giving him those eyes. He looked back at his kids who were all smiling. He looked back at Grace. Kids. Grace. Kids. Grace. Kids.

"We'll watch a short one," he scooped up Arthur and carried him into the family room.

***

The kids were all fast asleep on Percy and he was about to fall asleep as well, but Grace kissed his neck.

"Want to go to bed, dear?" She whispered.

Percy smiled and nodded. "Just a few minutes, love."

He yawned and looked back at the television and fell asleep. Grace smiled and rolled her eyes. She grabbed a camera and took a picture of her family fast asleep on the couch.