Underground analysis

Start from the beginning

"Did he take the whole pile of weapons?" I said in disappointment

"Yeah, and the wood kids did it," Chip said.

"But how? the place is filled with security guards and cameras."

"Well, maybe they have some route to go through," Flapper said.

Then an idea struck us.

We all said the same thing: "UNDERGROUND!"

"They went underground to carry all our weapon storages!" Zoe said, groaning.

"That was gonna be my plan," I said.

"What do you mean?" Flapper said.

"Since the wood kids entered through the place. maybe there an underground connection to the wood school, so instead of just marching on land towards the enemy base, we can go underground."

"that's a genius idea," Dillian said, wide-eyed.  "We could meet each other at the secret underground passage in our school too."

"We can all meet up, but we need this to be careful. The wood kids might come back through the underground passage."

"It's more like the underground railroad," Zoe teased.

"But most of our weapons and Amos gone! How can we defeat such a huge army?" Conner said.

"We don't need to fight, we need to defend," I said. "And I have just the trick, but first, lets scout the underground tunnel."

We all nodded, and so we went down the secret place. We left the army for repairs.

The tunnel was damp and rusty as usual. But there was no wood kids. the coast was clear. We continued to go down the place until I found something unusual. It was a trophy.  It was in one of the ancient mess halls that I had scouted.

There was something written on it: Nathan Hale Bravery of institution.

The trophy was really strangely shaped, but was still intact. The trophies body was square-shaped, and it also had a number written beneath it: 1776. It was a very old trophy, and was small, about 6 inches tall and 3  inches wide.

It seemed to be around a few hundred years old. It must had been Nathan Hales trophy himself.

I kept the trophy in my bag that I was carrying, and then caught up with the others. I wonder what the trophy was.

We continued to scout until we found something more shocking: Erica.

Erica POV

"Tell your friends, and RUN"

Ben then ran away. I quickly fought the wood kids. But they soon overcame me. 

I soon ran away from them. I then saw a kid stab a knife at my thigh. I winced. The pain was overcoming me.

I kicked the person in the face and made a limped away. The wood kids chased me. I was shot down by a lot of students with rubber bullets. A grenade was thrown at me, which I dodged successfully, but then a piece of grenade chunk hit my shoulder, which was the same equivalent to getting shot.

 A sedation dart even pocked me four times. I crawled down in fetal position, and countinued my journey there. The only safe place to go was the underground tunnels. I headed inside the enemy's building, and went to the gardening tool section, and then entered the tunnel.

I headed towards there, and I had almost no strength left. I soon passed out on the cold stone floor.

Ben POV

When I saw Erica, I was so relieved and shocked.

"Connor, I thought she was kidnapped!" Zoe said in suprise.

"She was just gone!" Conner replied.

I put a hand on Ericas shoulder. "Erica?"

Dillian checked her pulse.

"She's alive, but it's weak, we need to go to the medic. It also looks like shes been grenaded and stabbed"

"How do you know that?" Flapper said.

"Natural instincts," Dillian said proudly.

We headed towards the medic, where the nurses took the chunk and healed her.

"I hope the wars gonna end soon," Mike said.

"Anyways, for the plan," I said. "We need shields to defend, and we can punch and kick the wood kids while we block the guns and grenades with shields"

"that's not a bad idea," Mike said. "And the wood kids didn't take away our shields!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Ok, then we will use the tactic. If it fails, well, then, meet you in heaven."

"Stop being so sarcastic," Zoe said, shoving me slightly. It was more of a friendly shove then a mean one.

I then heard artillery shells.

I turned around in the woods.

There was a war cry, and the ground was starting to shake.

Then, humongous numbers of wood kids charged at us.

We were ambushed.