Part 79

YN Pov
So it's Christmas Eve and I'm spending it alone in New York because I have to perform for live television world wide. Right after the show I have to go back to Paris for a Christmas dinner. I'm kind of bombed out that I'm missing me baby's Christmas. But my mom and drew are taking good care of her while I'm away. Speaking of Drew, I've talked to him and I guess we're still together but I'm still kind of distance because I want him to be honesty with me. But I guess you don't get everything you want right?

I was getting my makeup done when Lourdes facetimed me.

Yn- Hey munchkin. *Smiles* Shouldn't you be sleep waiting for Santa Clause?

Lo was dressed in some Minnie Mouse pjs with a pink bow on her hair.

Lo- I am. Daddy told me to call you and wish you a merry Christmas Eve.

Yn-*Laughs* Merry Christmas Eve?

Lo nodded smiling.

Lo- I want you to see my letter I wrote to Santa. Can I read it to you mommy?

Yn- Of course. *Smiles*

Lo- I wrote a copy to send to Santa a while back. Me and nanna put that in the mail 2 weeks ago. And I wrote me a copy to check the stuff I got off my list. *Smiles*

Yn- I wanna hear. *Smiles*

Lo- Ok. I said, "Dear Santa, I know you are hungry from delivering all the presents to the good kids that's why I gave you 2 big pink Minnie Mouse cookies and some chocolate milk. I think chocolate milk taste better then white milk. But here is my list Mr. Clause. I want a pink iPod, Some pink and black ugg boots, a Minnie Mouse house, a lip gloss set, some Minnie Mouse socks, a pink north face jacket that's says Lo on the back, some diamond earrings, and to send some clothes, food, and water to the kids in Africa. I also want them to get a toy too Santa. So that they can be happy too. And most importantly Santa I want to be a big sister..again. "

Lourdes kind of whispered that "Again" part.

Yn- Awww babe.

Lourdes didn't say nothing so I looked at the camera and I saw her standing there. She was on the verge of a break down. Finally a tear slipped and she walked to Drew whom I'm guessing was behind the camera. I heard her little cry. That broke my heart to the core. I didn't know lourdes was STILL hurt or better yet hurt at all about the lost of the baby.

I heard drew patting her back and he turned the camera around. Lourdes was laying on his chest.

Drew- Tell mommy byebye.

Lo- Bye mommy.... I love *Sniffs* you.

Yn- I love you more.

I blew her a kiss and she did it back.

Drew- Ightt. We'll watch your show. Good luck.

Yn- Thank You.

Drew- ....I love you.

Yn- I love you too. *Smiles*

Drew hung up the phone but I swear I saw the Eiffel Tower in the background.

Manager- You ready?

Yn- Yea.