Part 64

Yn Pov
So last night Drew stayed with me and Lourdes but he left earlier this morning because he has an interview. After he's interview he's going to fly back to take lourdes back to L.A. with him for awhile. Today is my last day in Arizona and I'm taking lourdes out to have fun.

I took her and myself a quick bath and I put her on a light green dress with pink flowers on it. It had a white collar. Absolutely the most beautiful dress. And I typed it off with a bow on her hair.

I had on some black shorts with a red and black spaghetti strap shirt and some black sandals. I had my hair to the side and I had on red lipstick. I put my diamond earrings in and I put my black hat on with some black shades.

Me and lourdes walked out the hotel room. My bodyguards were fine to follow me but I dismissed them. I didn't want them to come with me today. Just a nice peaceful day with my Lolo.

We got in a waiting truck and we drove to a nearby park. I got out with lourdes and instantly I was notice. It didn't phase me though.

Me and Lourdes walked in the park and while we were walking lourdes was looking at her feet and jumping over cracks in the ground.

Yn- *Laughs* What are you doing lo?

She looked up at me all concern.

Lo- If you step on a crack you break your momma's back. I don't want to break your back.

Yn-*Chuckles* Who told you that.

Lo-*Smiles* Kacy.

I just shook my head then lourdes gasped.

Lo- I stepped on a crack! Are you ok mommy?

Yn- I'm fine. Thank You for being concern. *Smiles*

I guess I stepped on a crack too because lourdes gasped again.

Lo- You broke nanna's back mommy. *Giggles*

I just laughed with her and shocked my head. Lourdes said she wanted to swing so I took her over to the swings. I picked her up and sat her in the swings and I started pushing her. While I was pushing her i heard my name being called so I looked up and somebody snapped a pictures. It was a normal fan of mines. The first time I want ready so I told him to take it again and I smiled this time.

Lourdes got hot so we went to ColdStone. Her favorite place. She got chocolate ice cream with a lot of toppings. It was there that I decided to tell her that she was going back to L.A.

We grabbed a seat outside and I put a napkin over her.

Yn- Are you excited for your birthday? *Smiles*

Lo- Yes! I want it to be Minnie Mouse. *Giggles*

Yn- Were going to have your party in L.A. so therefore you have to go back to L.A. with daddy today.

Lo- What about you mommy? You're coming too?

Yn- Mommy has to work. But grandma is going to get your party all planned and Mommy's going to try to make it on the day of your party. Then after your party your going to stay with Grandma Monica for 2 weeks.

Lo- 2 Weeks?..

Yn- Yea. *Smiles* She misses you so much that she wants you there with her for 14 days.

Lo- I miss her too but I'm going to miss you too also.

Yn- I'm going to miss you too bugaboo but we are going to facetime and I'm going to call you everyday.

Lo- Everyday?

I nodded.

Lo- Ok.

Yn- Don't be so down about baby. Daddy is going to be there too.

Lo- *Smiles* Ok.

Yn- Your finish?

Lo nodded. I got up and cleaned her up and we got back in the truck. We went to a lot of places. Lourdes even build her a bear. Drew texted me that he was waiting at the airport so I went back to the hotel and gathered all her things and we rode to the airport. Lourdes was hugging me the whole ride there.

When we got there my driver drove to the back were Drew was waiting by his jet. Drew's people got lo's things and me and Lourdes got out. She was hugging me so tight now.

Lo- Mommy....*Sniffs* I don't wanna go. *Cries*

Yn- Your going to be with daddy. *Pats her back* See there's daddy. He's waiting for you.

Lourdes held her head up to look at Drew as we walked over to him. When we got there she basically fell into his arms crying.

Drew- Whats wrong with her? *Pats her back*

Yn- She doesn't want to leave me.

I kissed Lourdes's wet cheeks repeatedly.

Yn- I'm going to call you as soon as you land. Ok?

She nodded with her thumb in her mouth. She'll be sleep in a minute.

Drew hugged me and gave me a long kiss.

Yn-*Smirks* Somebody missed me.

Drew-*Laughs* Hahaha. It's just going to be a long time before I get to do that again.

Yn- 2 weeks drew. Really?

Drew- That's a long time to be without they women you love.

Yn- I love you too.

I hugged drew again.

Drew- We better go. It's getting dark.

Yn- Ok.

I looked at lourdes again and she was sleep. I rubbed her hair and hugged drew before they walked on the jet.

Yn- Bye babe.

Drew- Bye. I love you.

Yn- I love you more.

Drew-*Laughs* Impossible.

The polite shut the jet door and I watched them fly off. I walked back to my waiting truck and got in. Two weeks without my babes.