Part 23

Drew Pov
Yn thinks I'm really stupid. I know her and August have this "thing" going on. I saw it the whole time in Atlanta. But today I'm not worried about all that. It's a day just for me and my baby girl.

I went in Lo's room and picked her up. She was still sleep. I ran her bath water and undressed her.

Drew- Lourdes.

Lo-*Lays on my chest*

She's just like her mom. Sleeps a lot.

Drew- I'll make you a milkshake for breakfast.

I smiled knowing she would get up after I said that.

Lo-*Rubs eyes* Ok.

I picked her up and placed her in the bathtub. I was going to start washing her but she stopped me.

Lo- Daddy you're not suppose to look. *Says in sleepy voice*

She reminds me of Yn when she wakes up. Messy hair and a faint voice.

Drew- Look at what? *Looks around*

Lo- Me.

She closed her eyes and opened them quick.

Lo- You turn around and let me wash myself.

Drew- Are you going to splash water on me?

Lo- No sir.

That's a first.

Drew- Ok. But I have to wash your hair. Your mother will kill me if I don't.

Lo- Do we have toooooo? *Frowns*

Drew- Do you want daddy to dieeeeeee? *Frowns*

Lo- No..

Drew- Ok then we have to.

I turned around while lourdes washed. After that I washed her hair and dried her off.

Drew- Lets see what mommy packed.

Yn packed things that match. You know when you go to a store and they have the suits that match? Yea those. She doesn't think I can dress Lo like her.

Drew- Wanna wear the pineapple outfit? *Looks down at lo*

Lo-Yea! I love pineapples. Can I have some for breakfast?

Drew- Of Course.

I put lourdes on her pineapple pants and the matching shirt. Her pants where navy with mini pineapples on them and her shirt was navy with a big pineapple on it.

Drew- Lets blow dry your hair.

I blow dried Lo's hair and left it in a big puffy curly afro. After that I put her navy sandals on and her diamond earrings. We went to the kitchen and I made her milkshake and cut up her pineapples. I let her eat while I went and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and Lo was finished.

Drew-Ready.

Lo-Yup. *Grabs her bear,purse, and shades*

I buckled Lo in and we were off.

Drew- What do you want to do? *Focused on the road*

Lo- Can we go to the mall then to get frozen yogurt then to the arcade then to five guys? *Smiles*

Drew-Sounds like a plan.

When we got to the mall of course we were notice. People crowded us and was taking pictures. Some even gave lourdes gifts and some even tried to give me...gifts that I don't wanna say. I bought Lo whatever she asked for and even got myself a few pieces. After the mall we went to Minnie the frozen yogurt place. They took our picture to put on their celebrity visitors board. We sat outside where there were paparazzi. This day is so going to be in the media tomorrow.

Drew- Are you having fun so far? *Eating yogurt*

Lo-Yea..It's just I'm getting tired of all the cameras and screaming..*Licking her fingers*

I didn't know what to say when she said that.

Drew....I'm sorry that you have to go through this.

Lo- It's not your fault your so popular daddy. *Giggles*

I wiped Lo's mouth with a wet whip. And we left Minnie. We went to the arcade and just our luck fans weren't there besides the employees that kept sneaking pictures in. Around 6 P.M. We left and went to five guys. I ordered our food and Lo's milkshake.

Lo- 2 milkshakes in one day. *Smiles*

Drew- You have fun today?

Lo- Yup! *Cheers* Next time mommy needs to come. She missed out on a lot of fun.

Drew- We'll see..

Me and Lo made small talk during our meal. She got sleepy so I decided to take her home. When we made it to Yn's house I got her and her things and knocked on the door.

Yn- Hey. *Smiles and takes lo and her bag*

I sat Lourdes's things she got today by the door.

Drew- Sorry I had her out longer then I said I would have her out. Lost track of time.

Yn- It's ok. As long as she had fun.

Drew- She did...I better get going.

Yn- Ok...Bye. Drive safe and thank you.

Drew- Welcome.

I will talk to Yn about this whole august thing another day. I'm exhausted.

(A/N please read my new book "Just To Different" it's an August story and it's pretty good 🌺. If you love me....and August lol you would read it 😩😌😘)