I pulled into Circe's driveway and a motorcycle pulled in behind me. It's Gage wearing snug dark blue jeans and a fitted black t-shirt that shows off his pecs and muscular arms. "Hey Gage, how's it going?" I hope to God I'm not too obvious as I let my eyes wander checking him out. "Oh, all and all I can't complain. How about you darlin', you doin' alright?" He hangs his helmet on the side of his bike. "Yep, glad to finally have a weekend off. It's been a while since I've had that privilege." I reach in the back of my car for my things. "I see you're making a night of it," he gestures to the bag in my hands. "Oh yeah, we decided to stay here with movies and pizza." We walk side by side toward the house. "I hope you don't mind. I didn't even think to check with you. I honestly thought you'd be out for the night. You can always hang with us." I shift my bag on my shoulder and turn to look at him. "Ah nah, you're good. I'm just going to grab a quick bite to eat and take a shower then I'm going out." He slips his hands into his pockets. "Anything fun lined up?" He smiles, laughing deeply while lowering his head and rubbing his jaw. "Oh God, I hope so darlin'....... That's the goal anyway." I blushed for some reason at his reaction. But my curiosity is piqued so I tilt my head to the side. He quickly reads the question in my eyes. "Oooh no." He shakes his head, his smile widening. "What?" My voice couldn't drip with more innocence if I were a toddler. "You are too nosey for your own good sweetheart." With his index finger he gives the tip of my nose a light tap. What am I, eight years old?

He sidesteps me, clearly amused by something I don't know. "I'm starving and I smell pizza." I follow him inside the house. "What's up baby girl?" He kisses Circe on the cheek before snatching three slices of pizza and bolting for the stairs. "Hey shithead, I didn't order this for you!" Circe cries out after him. All we hear is more laughter and then a door slam. "Pig!" Circe mumbles her disdain. The smirk on her face contradicts the contempt of her words. "So how was work last night? Is David still playing hot and cold?" She grabs a slice of pizza before passing me the box."More like cold and deep freeze," I chuckle as I sit on the floor by the coffee table. "You're a better woman than me. I'd have cut that shit loose already. He ain't even trying girl." She looks at me exasperated."Well that one night I thought he was about to-" She cuts me off with a hearty laugh."Damn girl, for all you know he was about to tell you to bus table twelve." Raising my eyebrows, my head leans slightly as my lips purse in contemplation. I gotta admit, the girl has a point. "What about you and Xavi? When is that gonna get off the ground?" It's blatantly obvious there is something brewing between them. I know they both want it. I take a huge gulp of my drink when Circe decides to answer. "I don't know...... it's complicated."

Half my drink goes into my lungs while the other half shoots out my nose. She dies laughing as I slowly choke and hope I don't drown. "You did NOT just tell ME that your relationship status is complicated." She seems to think about it for a second. "Okay, how about ....tricky at the moment." When my throat finally settles we polish off the last of the pizza. "So where's Gage off to tonight? I suggested he join us but he said he had plans." We started digging through their movie collection. Just for kicks we decided to do an old movie night. "Uh, yeah.....he does." She's got a lap full of dvd's and one in each hand. "Soooo....." Currently she is reading the back of one and not really paying attention to me. "Huh? What?" She finally looks up at me in confusion. Clearly she wasn't listening. "What are you in the mood for? Horror, action, maybe mystery thriller... or maybe a really good comedy? I'd rather not do a deep drama or a rom-com. I'm just not feeling it," Circe states as she glances down at the pile of options around her. "Whatever you want is fine. I'm pretty easy as long as it's good." I hear Circe mumble,"That's what she said."

"Nice!" I chuckle reaching for my drink. I hear footsteps on the stairs and realize Gage is about to leave. "I can't believe you are going to abandon us. I hope you at least get lucky tonight." I spoke loud enough for him to hear but he didn't reply. I snicker at Circe who has her back to me putting on a movie. Holy shit! I didn't say that out loud....I don't think. Gage is leaning against the wall adjusting his shirt cuffs or something. I must make some sort of noise because he turns to face me. Still leaning on the wall, his hands slide effortlessly into his pockets. My brain turns to mush as my eyes travel from his head to his toes and back again. He's wearing a black suit with a bow tie and he looks absolutely delicious. "What do you think darlin'? Do I clean up alright?" I answer immediately without running my thoughts through any form of filter. "Oh God yes," I practically moan, "I-I-I mean um, you look....you look great." I stumble over my words as my face invents a new intense shade of red. A smile creeps across his face as I stammer like an idiot. But bloody hell! I think I may need to change my panties and we have to be at least three feet or more apart. I have to say, that suit is definitely working for him. Hell, it's working for me as well.