chapter 4: Sky-kun,my sister

Lucy's POV

I woke to some people fighting.There was yelling all around me.

hoodie:YOU VILE DEMONS

Glasses:PUT THE SWORDS DOWN

Blue:YOU GOD DAM PSYCHO

Sting:CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Rouge: Meh *puts on a 'see this kind of shit everyday'face*

there was yelling all around me.

(Lol i just gave them random nicknames)

Hoodie was about to go for the kill there was a gunshot.

"Listen we were following her to see if she was a demon and she just suddenly burst into golden flames and Rin was nowhere near her"Glasses said and Blue, Rin, nodded

" w-whats going on here?" I asked a little scared.

" M'lady are you OK?"  Hoodie asked "yes I'm fine but where am I and who are you people?" "I'm Yukio Okumara and this is my older brother Rin." " and I am Skyler , your mentor, sister,and protector." h- she took of her hood to reveal a pretty cute girl.

" HOLY SHIT YOUR A GIRL" As soon as Rin yelled that Yukio grabbed this weird monkey tail thing and yanked it as hard as he could and then Rin yelped in pain ( for those who don't know a demons tail is its weakness kinda like when you pull a dog or cats tail)" You idiot" Yukio facepalmed.

"Nani?! Your my sister!" I exclaimed, " to be exact I'm your half sister, our father is the same but our mothers are different."  she said that like it was no big deal.

i started to ask her questions

"Do i have any other siblings?"

"yes you have 3 other brothers and sisters beside me but you'll meet them later"

'who's my mother?"

"shes demon queen"

"what about the man who raised me?"

"he was one one our fathers servants"

"am i immortal?"

"not exactly, we all have only one thing that could kill us but other than that yeah your pretty much immortal"

etc. etc.

she answered all of them with ease and finally said, " is that all... uh...princess?"

"Lucy my name is Lucy, Sky-kun" and with that comment she looked down,"L-lucy-sama."  she looked like she was about to cry, i wonder why (A/N that ryhmes X3).

"eh hem" i realized that the four boys where still in the room. " oh sorry" i apologized. " wait Lucy-sama, how many keys do you have?" Sky-kun asked. i took out my keys," 10 w-12!?" The last two keys suddenly appered in my hands. suddenly they all flew out of my hand and circled around me.  They created a portal and out fell a sword and Yukino.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGERS!!! YAAAY!!!

Finally published

BYE :3

comment/vote/share

~Otaku~