chapter 2 : My knights in shining Amour

A/N the stories will mix soon and there will be romance and all that shet and now the disclamer:
Me: happy would you like to do the honors
Happy: Aye! Otaku does not own Fairy Tail OR blue exorcist  just the line OCS she may make
------------------------------------------------
Rin's POV

Its taking forever to get to Flore. We had to go on a boat that is taking foreverrrr and it has nothing to do.

" Yukiiiiooo!" I walked up to with a dramatic sigh, " I'm so boooaaarrdd."

He sighed," Rin we're almost there can't you see it."

He pointed to the horizon and there was a small dot that was getting bigger and bigger.
Lucy's POV

I finally got to the trains destination and I got out. I walked around town when I bumped into some guy.

" hey watch it lady" he said. " what if you were in my way" I said trying to intimidate the guy.

" hey watch what you say blonde or your going to end up at the bottom of a lake" he yelled, there was a crowd around us now trying to see what was happening.

" go ahead its not like I have have anything to live for now." I knew I was dying inside I guess this guy would help me die.

" Oi! Stop harassing this girl" then all the sudden these two new guys came over and punched the other one.

The one who yelled coal black hair that reached his shoulders and his right eye was covered by his bang. He had black cape on with the Sabertooth sign on it.

The other guy had spiky blond hair and a Sabertooth tattoo on his left shoulder. He also had a feather boa, witch was " totally" manly.

And there they were, my knights in shining aumor
------------------------------------------------
Hehe
I made a ,not really, cliff hanger , of some sort.
There will be romance in this book so choose who you ship:
Lucy×Sting
Lucy×Rouge
Lucy× Gray
Lucy×Rin
Lucy×OC
Or
Erza×strawberry cake
Please vote
And remember:
Comment/vote/share
~Otaku~