Chaper 1 Leaving Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV

I wake up  go straight to the guild as soon as I get dressed. " hey Lucy" Gray said to me as I walked in, " listen I just wanted to say I'm quitting the team. I mean its not the same without you." Gray was blushing slightly.(A/N:* cough cough *love interest* cough*) " no you shouldn't quit you three are the strongest team in Fairy Tail" I gave him a fake smile," excuse me but I have to talk to the master."

Gray was blushing, "hey why are you blushing Gray?"" Oh its just really hot in here" he started to strip. " no need to do that" I quickly run to the masters office.

I walk and tell master Mokorov I want to quit the guild."Why do you want to leave Fairy Tail, child" he asked me with a concerned expression. I look down to my feet, " Nastu kicked me out of the team" 

" all right but you must remember the 3 rules: first never share any secret information with any one outside. Next, never connect with former clients for your own benefits. And lastly never forget the binds you have made in this guild." And with that he removed my guild mark.

I walk out of the guild and head straight to my apartment. I pack up all of my stuff and head to the train station. Well looks like I'm alone again. I get tickets for a random place and I board the train.
.
.
.
Bye Magnolia and goodbye Fairy Tail

------------------------------------------------
Yayyy ! I finished  sorry for the wait last week was pretty bad for me  but I got this done ×^×
Comment/vote/share
~Otaku~