Chapter 9: <Insert title Here>

Lucy's PoV

"again" Shura was training me relentlessly since the first day of cram school.

"But...but.....I'm tired!" I complained.

"If you're tired then you could leave and forget about being an exorcist." Shura argued.

"fine" I grumbled

"good now try again" Shura said nodding.

I sighed and looked to the three candles in front of me. i closed my eyes and started to concentrate on making the two on the edges light up simultaneously. I heard a loud pop and opened one eye.

Everything was covered in wax and there were three marks on the floor.

" I SAID TO LIGHT TWO AT THE SAME TIME NOT MAKE THEM ALL EXPLODE!" Shura yelled and i flinched.

" sorry i didn't mean to." i mumbled.

It's okay now try again." Shura told me.

I tried several more times and failed on each attempt.

"This is hopeless i'll never learn how to control my flames." I complained.

"Lucy, Skyler wants you."

"Frosch thinks you should come with us" Rogue and frosch appeared out of no where.

" huh! where'd you come from rouge?" I asked, a little surprised by his sudden appearance.

"i used my shadow Dragon slayer magic to find you." He said sinking back into the shadow he came from.

"Well tell her Lucy is training" Shura Trying to pull Rouge out of the shadow nhe was sinking in "So get -" she stopped mid- sentence once she frosch on rouges back.

"But Sky Wanted Frosch and Rogue to get Lucy" Frosch stated.

"F-fine but only if you let me keep this little guy with me for a day" she agreed picking up the little green exceed.

"But.....but....fine"Rouge sighed

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch agreed for no apparent reason.

"you guys can go" Shura Shooed us away. ((A/n i always thought Shura would have a weakness for anything that was cute))

"Alright rouge lets go!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him away whike he was yelleing reminders to frosch like one of those mom's who worry too much.

"Frosch will be fine." I said as i dragged him down the street.

"I know, i can't help but worry. Frosch gets lost very easily so i've always had worry about her/him ((Is Frosch a boy or girl? the world may never know))." He confessed.

"well you shouldn't have to worry " I tried to comfort him, " Maybe he/her needs to learn to how to not be so dependent on you."

"I guess so." he sighed, "but until then i'll always have to worry about him/her"

We continued to walk to where Sky said to meet.

???'s POV

"Oi, When is the guy gonna get here?" I complained

"Rouge will get here soon enough just wait, Rayna." The younger blonde said.

"I wasn't asking you, Skyler. Oh yeah, and how long were you were going to hide that human you're 'dating'?" I asked.

She blushed fifty shades of red, "W-what are you talking about? What human?"

"Oh you know, Third gen. Dragon slayer, Guild master of sabertooth, Sting Eucliffie." I tried to squeeze all the the information out of her

"How did you Know?!" The blonde leaned in,"Wait does father know?"

"I have my sources. And no father does not know about this Sting." I said as she let out a small sigh of relief.

"Skyler I brought her" That emo kid knocked on the door. Sky walked over to and opened the door and in came in emo and a new blonde.

"Why you must be Lucy. It's so nice to meet you," I walked up to her," I'm Rayna."

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

CLIFFHAGGER!!

been a while since i did one but Shit is gonna start to go down

but here are the votes

RiLu:3 19

Erzke( ErzaXcake)(: 13

Rolu:l 4

Nalu:p 2

GraLu:| 2

OClu:< 2 (Just a reminder but for the people who want the OClu you have to message me the description of this guy/girl (i don't judge) then I'll Post it on a new OC Book I'm makin so people can vote for which one they like best)

Another thing I will stop the voting around the 20th chapter so i can start to focus on the character you guys pick for Lucy to be with so keep voting (i might also post updates on that on my profile)

anywhoddles

comment/vote/enjoy

Byyyyeee

~Otaku~