Chapter 11: Meeting The Father

Lucy POV

We walked to a random door and Skyler used a golden key to open it.

"After you" she held the door for me.

when i walked through we were in a fancy white and gold building((no dress pun intended)). there was a male secretary with dirty blond hair sitting at the marble desk. When he looked up i saw that he was a demon or at least looked like a demon. Once he saw me and skyler he started to fumble some papers.

"Uh..Um... M-Miss. Skyler, i didn't think you had an appointment today." he studdered.

"Yeah because i don't, know let me see my father." she demanded.

"B-but you need an ap-"

"I don't need no damn appointment. Just tell the big man skyler is reporting for duty." She said.

he nodded reluctantly and picked up the phone next to him. I look over his desk and saw several books on his desk. I spotted one book in perticular that caught my eye, The Key of the Starry Heavens.

"yes, yes....no sir. I'll send them up right now." He hung up and look back up to us. "Your father will see you now."

Skyler pulled me to the elevator as i bowed as a, thank you, geasture. We got out and steped into an office that was really flashy. There was a (a magical spiny chair that poops rainbows/ i should really find out the real name for the spiny chair)) man with blond hair sitting at the desk.

Is it really

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lucifer(DUN DUN DUUUUUN)

THE MAN SOON CALL ED OUT TO Me: " Its so nice see my daughter from my beloved wife, Aleydis." He stood up from the chair and walked toward me.

"Its so nice to meet you too father. Ever since i found out th-" he hugged me.

"Now there's no need for formalities, my dear daughter, why don't you call me papa or anything you want."

I hestently put my arms around him and nodded my head: " alright.........dad."

"ahem." Skyler coughed ."I wouldn't want to ruin the moment, but father Lucy need to learn about her flames so i brought her here to see how a pro controls 'em"

"why yes of course. It would be good for her to see what it looks like to actually control the golden flames."

_________________________________________________________________________

YAAAYYY updateess!!!!

so i got soooo distracted when writing this but i did get an idea for an orginal story which i'll probably post on tumblr later.

but yeah i also have this huge ass project (a fucking nother one) that is due so i had to work on that but don't worry the will be another chapie that is longer on wednesday so look forward to that.

byyyyyye

coment/vote/enjoy

~otaku~