Don't Stop Believing

The next week at school was when Fantasie did it.
Xavier was still looking for the girl from that night.
"Xavierrrr!" Fantasie said as she walked up to Xavier with Mariah and Catherine.
"It's me your Cinderella." Fantasie said.
"Oh no, here we go." I said to myself.
"Prove it." Xavier says.
She takes out the shoe.
Then says,
"They fit that night when we were dancing and singing together but now they're a little big."
Xaviers' friends laugh and so does Luke.
"Ok then let me hear you sing." Xavier says mocking her.
"Sing fine, perfectly fine." Fantasie says.
She then begins to sing and she sounds horrible. Everyone laughs. She keeps trying to sing then stops when she realizes how bad it is. Xavier starts laughing. So Fantasie walks off with her friends embarrassed. I laugh.
A few days went by and nothing happened. It seemed as if Xavier had given up on finding Cinderella. I thought it was for the best, if I told him the truth it would only cause more trouble. Trouble I didn't need although Luke didn't agree.
Afterschool I went to dance class to practice. I ended up getting a room by myself for a little while. That song was still stuck in my head from karaoke with Xavier. So I sang it and danced maybe a little too loud.

The next day at school
Everyone's watching me and looking at their phones as I walk through the halls.
Then I hear Luke,
"Emilyyy! "
"What are you gonna do?" He says.
"About what?" I ask.
"You haven't seen it?!" Luke tells me. He pulls out his phone and shows me a video of me dancing and singing the song from yesterday at my dance class. I panicked.
"Oh my gosh. Who would record this! I was just goofing around." I say.
"How many people have seen it?" I ask Luke.
"Everyone" he says.
"Uhhhh." I say as I'm freaking out
Then all of a sudden I see Xavier come through the halls and walk up facing me. I can tell that he's angry. He then says,
"Do you take me for a joke or something? Really I wanna know. Was this your plan all along? Tell me how horrible of a person I was then make a fool of me by having me look for some mystery girl that was you. What kind of person are you?"
"No not at all just let me expla-". I say and he cuts me off.
"You know maybe you should take your own advice about being a good person. I've heard enough." He walks off and leaves.
I don't know how to react. On one end he was right and I understood why he was angry. But on the other end I had good reasons for my actions.
I was hurt by everything that just went on. Xavier seemed like he hated me and everyone around was looking as if they were disgusted by me.