This is me

"Emily !" Yelled my agitated step sister Fantasie as she flew through my room door.
Her curly red hair flipped when she did.
"Did you take my red and black purse?"
I answered,
"Like you would have let me borrow it anyway."
Emily looks me up and down "I guess I'm just wasting my time you can barely make yourself look sensible... so why would you be able to pull off something I wear." She laughs.
I ignore her.
Fantasie is my older step sister... older by a few months. The only reason that egotistical insecure maniac is in my life is because my dad married her horrible excuse for a mother five years ago. My dad is often away on business trips and he hasn't really been the same or healed since my mom's death from seven years ago.
So I guess you could call me Cinderella or Emerella. Whichever one makes you happy. The only person I can really depend on in my life is my bff Luke. We've been bestfriends since 2nd grade. I saved him from a group of bullies. That's when he started saying I was fearless. And no we're not gonna suddenly realize we have feelings for each other and fall in love. We are just friends, best friends.
Aside from the fact that my life is pretty suckish I am actually quite outspoken.
So not your stereotypical shy neighborhood friendly Cinderella. If that's what you came here for I'm sorry this isn't it. Back to reality.
Luke picks me up from my house and we make our way to school.
"Hey Em!" Luke says.
"What's up" I ask.
"You ready for the first day back? We're finally seniors!" He replied as his eyes opened widely, which meant he was really excited.
"How fun." I say sarcastically.
"You're seriously not excited about being a senior and finally graduating." Luke says.
"Of course I'm excited about graduating and living on my own. But being a senior I could seriously care less." I explain.
"You are so bitter." Luke frowns.
"But you still tolerate me." I say and Luke rolls his eyes.
We finally arrive to school. PatridgeScott High School is one of the most known schools in the world. It's for rich kids with a future already planned out for them. Some of us are meant to be the world's leaders while others might just destroy it.
"Em come on !" Yells Luke pulling me away from my thoughts.
I hurry inside. All of a sudden I hear girls screaming as I walk into the schools' hallway. So I look back to see what was causing these girls to lose their common decency. I couldn't see much but there was this guy in the midst of it all. To be honest, I kinda felt sorry for the poor guy.
"What's going on?" I ask Luke.
"The famous singer named Xavier just joined the school for two semesters. He's a senior like us." Luke answers.
"For what ? Why would any famous person want to go to high school?" I ask again curiosly.
"I read that he's trying to work on his image. It said he's sort of a narcissistic brat." Luke says.
"Just what we need at this school another self absorbed person." I say annoyed.
Me and Luke head to class.
My day was actually kind of good I didn't have any altercations with my step sister and nobody got on my nerves.
Uh oh spoke to late.