"Ah thank you" I say to him placing my hands over my chest.

The waiter comes back with pancakes and coffee and we continued talking.

"So who's the guy?" he asks while slicing his pancakes.

"What?"

"The guy you were avoiding" he confirms.

"Oh, how do you know it was a guy?" I ask him as I watch him chew on his pancakes.

He wipes his mouth with the paper towel first and answers, "Well, usually, if a girl tries to avoid her own house... it's because of a guy."

"Oh yeah? And are you sure I was not avoiding my parents?"

"Not that. I just watch my sisters try to leave the house when my parents let them meet 'somebody'" he says air quoting and continues eating.

"Ahh! So I see you have it all figured out" I tell him smiling and I take a sip from my coffee after.

"Fixed marriage?" he asks staring at his food and I suddenly throttle from my own coffee.

I wipe my mouth immediately with tissue and disagree with him, "Oh, no, no... They had their own business.. I was just..."

I couldn't and don't know how to explain the entire thing. Especially the 'Ivan Ma' part. It's a good thing how before I could finish explaining, he said another pick-up line.

"Well, it's good to hear because I don't want to be Romeo and die because my Juliet is going to be married to somebody else."

We just simply stare smiling at each other.

Trust me, if he continues being like this, he might actually have a chance. But I wasn't planning on being in a relationship right now.

"Any girl would be lucky to have you" I say to him.

"Hey don't say that" he says slowly reaching for my hand. I look around to check if anyone is looking at us and I immediately pull my hand back.

"That's what girls say instead of 'you don't have a chance on me so why don't you find another girl'" he says then move his hand away.

I giggle copying what he said to me days ago, "Now you're sounding like Harry from When Harry Meets Sally."

My phone vibrates from the table and I check only to find out it was Silvia calling. I suddenly remembered I just dropped by here to take a shower and call her after to come over so that we can finally start searching for Leo.

I stare at it for a while thinking if I should pick it up now?

"You're not going to answer it?" Valentine asks.

I excuse myself from Valentine, "It's just Silvia. I forgot I had something to do with her today" then I quickly answer the call.

"Girl friend?" she says sounding like she just got up.

"Just woke up what is it?" she asks and oooh I guessed it right!

"Oh nothing, we have to find Leo soon!" I immediately tell her.

"Whut?" she says before I hear her snore again.

"Silvia! Wake up!" I whisper loudly to the phone.

"Oh yeah? Leo? Why again?" she asks sounding uninterested.

"Because... earlier..." I pause wondering how I should explain it to her. Especially the 'Ivan Ma' part - again.

"Ugh dammit nevermind I'll just tell you about it when we meet. It's kind of a long story."