Essay and Another Project

Trust me, somewhere in the world, there's a person named Ivan Ma. Come to think of it: there're seven billion people, more and more are being born everyday. He should exist. He has to.

Ivan Ma is my soulmate's name. Hopefully.

I don't know why, but one day, my brain just snapped that name out of nowhere. Clearly, I am becoming very stupid thinking about what he's doing everyday. One time, when I was scrolling through my tumblr page, I read this post that said: "I hate my future husband. He's probably flirting with some girl right now" and that totally got on my nerves.

Iv've never-ever even met the guy.

It's the same feeling as hating a person who you met even just for the first time and you don't even have any reason for it. Or love at first sight which a lot of people have proven. Like how 1 + 1 = 2.

I want it to be him. It has to be him.

Here's a little bit of background about my Ivan. First of all, he's French-Thai-Brazilian-Japanese-Spanish-Filipino. Yes.

Do I have to discuss his family tree? Well, here it goes:

Ivan's paternal grandfather is a Brazilian-Japanese. He then married a Spanish-Filipino woman whom he met in Ponferrada, Spain. His grandfather wasn't from there, of course, let's just say he was just on vacation with his friends - then sparks flew.

On the other hand, Ivan's maternal grandfather is a French-Filipino. He was part of the US army though and was assigned in Vietnam then went over to Thailand for a year, due to some civil war in the 40s, and that's when he met Ivan's maternal grandmother. Yes, she's pure Thai.

See? That wasn't complicated after all.

Ivan's parents are both the only child. Although, Ivan has four more siblings. He has an older sister, an older brother, (Ivan's the middle child), and two more younger twin sisters who are very fond of him and I'm guessing it's because of the age gap. Ivan is really good towards handling kids.

The twins were born when Ivan was 15 years old. His older siblings were already in college at that time so he was the one who became very close to both of his younger sisters.

Their parents were always there, of course. Their dad's a businessman, and their mom's the accountant of their own companies, yet they still manage their time wisely just so they could go home in time for dinner whatsoever.

Got it?

So Ivan is actually a chef then he studied Aeronautics after and became a pilot. He was my co-pilot (actually going to be in the future). I'm the chief and that's because, like what i said, he studied culinary first before becoming a pilot.

Yes, I made this all up. This is my idea of the guy who my soul incarnate with is destined to.

He exists.

Wondering where you are.... and when I'll find you...

**

"Oooh. Day dreaming about Mr. Kim again?"

I caught myself standing, leaning on the wall near Leo's seat whilst staring at nowhere.

I was finally done writing the essay for the Guidance Counselor's files about 'My Future Spouse' and I don't even get why we still have to do this.

Believe it or not, the rest of the class finished putting their 'perfect mate' into words already - like death serious.

Why do we even have to predict our future? Wouldn't it be nice if we just let it all happen?