You know, sometimes when you're very very sad you just try to put a smile on your face for the people around you not to notice.

WELL GUESS WHAT VALENTINE?! I'M NOT. I DONT WANT A NEXT TIME. ESPECIALLY WITH YOU.

Though I'm actually feeling bad about this but I have other important things to do. Well, not really important. But you know, somehow.

I have to find Leo and tell him about Ivan Ma. He exists freak show!

The elevator finally rings and it halts. Eighth floor. It's about time!

The doors open and I speak to Valentine first, "Uhm, I gotta go now."

I didn't want to be rude to Valentine, even though I already am, so I just simply accept his breakfast invitation. I needed a proper one anyways.

"Well, you know what..." I say, "Not yet. Actually... I'd love to have breakfast with you."

What am I thinking? I haven't even taken a bath yet. But I haven't eaten well at home too.

"I really want to do some more catching up. If you don't mind?" I say and by the looks of it, it's obvious this guy is still crushing on me.

He smiles widely - I swear his gums are coming out sooner or later - and signals the girl for the rooftop.

As soon as we got out, we both hear the girl whisper something like, "this elevator will get broken because of you."

Me and Val both chuckle and I stare at the girl as she raises one more eyebrow at me before the elevator door close.

"I see that the elevator girl is in love with you" I say to Valentine who is still laughing.

"Well there was only one girl in the elevator earlier who I wished was in love with me" he says.

"Oh stop with those pick up lines, Mr. Cupid. No wonder you were named Valentine."

"Except.... I have no one in life" he sadly shares.

"Oh yeah?! Tell me about it. I get that a lot for being seven years in college" I talk trying to make him feel better.

We smile at each other before sitting down by the pool beside the High Tea table outlooking the view of the 9th floor extension for car display through the glass windows.

A waiter approaches to ask for our orders and Valentine gets one for me calling it 'the usual' whatever that is.

I look around to see the overlooking green view of the mountains.

"Hope you like pancakes!" he grins.

"You know, I don't really come up here" I share.

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I stay home usually and I only came here today take a shower."

Oops!

"Kidding!" I say trying to take my last statement back. Oh me! I should probably start watching my mouth. I never connect my tongue to my brain every time I try to say something.

He suddenly laughs holding his stomach. Well, this guy's easy.

"You haven't showered?" he croaked.

I pout because I didn't want him to think that I'm that kind of girl who doesn't shower until she gets up at one in the afternoon.

"Just today. I went jogging" I explained, "I was also avoiding someone in the house."

"Well you don't smell bad" he finally stopped laughing.