Chapter 6

Milani p.o.v

-5 months-

Denzel: Milly bae Yoo come see this.
Me: what is it (walking down the hall way).
He had package with a note, I picked it up and read it.
Me: thank you, love trap.
We opened the box, son their was $10,000 boy it's litt.
Denzel: yooo shit what we gonna do with all this mula.
Me: I don't know but I think it's time to you know go see my sister and my friends.
Denzel: what nah you left the drama behind for a reason dont.
Me: I miss them okay they in a different city I want to see them.
Denzel: no okay no I don't want you too.
Me: okay I won't but ima go and shower bae.
Denzel: let me help you with that.
He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed.
Alana P.o.V
We in Compton starting trouble or whatever. I got me a house next to Carolina and jump, we made sure we was close. I miss my sister I can't help but think about what happened to her, I tried so hard not to show my emotions but it's hard. I call her all the time but not one answer. Carolina came and sat on my lap.
Carolina: what you looking at.
Me: nun I'm Odee bored.
Carolina: me and jump GONNA smoke that weed tho we want to get munchies.
Me: nah I'm good though.
Carolina:Mmm I miss my girl milani.
Me: me too.
Carolina: um I see you later.
Me: ight.
She got up and left, I grabbed my bottle of Hennessy. I drinked till it was gone. I picked up Carolina picture and started yelling at it.
Me: WHERE ARE YOU, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME. COME BACK.
I throwed the picture on the wall and fell on the floor, I held my legs and cried. I crawled to the couch and snatched the vodka and sipped it and layed down. I went to sleep.
Carolina P.o.V
I stood their the whole time looking through Alana window, I didn't know she was so hurt. She never shows emotion. I walked through the back door and took the bottles and put them in the cabinet and left. I went to lay down next to jump. I sat on top of him and rested my head,
Jump: what's wrong babe.
Me: nothing I love you.
Jump: I love you too.
Me: ever wondered where milani is.
Jump: nah I think she need to take her mind off of things.
Me: yeah but she gotta miss us too though.
Jump: yeah but let her mind go to think.
He kissed me, he grabbed my ass.
Me: jump man.
Jump: don't you dare let me do me.
$5 hours later$
I walked to the refrigerator in jumps shirt. I heard a phone vibrate. I turned around and saw jumps phone. I never want to look through my bae phone or else ima see something I don't wanna see. Then it vibrated again, I can't help it I picked it up and looked at it. Some unknown number.
Stranger: you coming over tonight or you staying home with Carolina.
Stranger: jump baby come over please.
I put the phone down and sat their thinking its a joke. I took the phone and put it upstairs in the room next to him. I stood their looking at him sleeping, a tear fell down my cheek. I walked away and went to the closet and put on my Adidas track pants and a white shirt. I went for a drive to get my mind off things, I went to the liquor store and bout a small bottle of rum. Rum be having me relaxed. I went to my chill spot aka this loft I rent out on the other side of Compton. All the Jawns be their but I'm loyal though. I parked and went to the door.
Boy: Carolina what's good.
Me: um nun.
He can tell I was upset, I went inside and smoked some weed. And drank.
$6 hours later$.
Tears running all down my face, jump called my cell phone 10 times. Now he give a fuck bout me.
Me: hello.
Jump: dame you scared me where was you.
Me: I'm out okay just chilling.
Jump: oh okay but ima go okay I gotta go to the trap.
Me: sure um okay.
I hanged up, I fixed myself up and put my hair in a bun and drove to the trap. He trap is a walking distance from our house. When I got their I walked in and sat next to venom , I waited for him to show up.
Venom: so like why you here again.
Me:waiting for jump.
I turned around and saw his car.
Me: I'm not here okay I'll give you my weed if you don't say anything.
Venom: I got you.
I hid in the closet that got that shade shit or whatever.
Jump: so this is my trap.
Who that bitch though oh hell no.
Girl: shit litt my brother got one but like he never let me get any weed.
Jump: you can have mine.
Girl: cool.
Venom: who she.
Girl:I'm Rochelle.
Jump: come in my office Rochelle.
Rochelle: okay.
They went inside the office, got out the closet and stood by the room their was a glass window. I'm looking through the window, my heart broke into a million pieces. A tear fell out my eye, I opened the door a crack. I still see them kissing, I opened the door some more.
Jump: yo get out venom......
He looked at me with shock.
Me: I'm done.
Jump: wait Carolina.
Me: no I'm done jump, I'm over here looking dumb but really your a cheater boy your phone was right next time don't leave your phone dumbass.
I stormed out he grabbed me, I pushed him and slapped him I got in the car.
Jump: Carolina open the door!!!!
I drove off to my condo and parked my car. I got inside and dropped to the floor crying, I couldn't hold it in anymore I just had to do what I had to do. He kept calling my phone I turned it off. How could he even dare.
$ three weeks later$
Milani P.o.V
Driving to the place gave me chills.
Cop: visiting on your right.
I parked my car, and went to the station. They check me, I went to the booth and sat their waitng for him. Their he was marquise sat down and picked up the phone.
Me: so um hi.
Marquise: milani wow um hi.
Me: I'm sorry.
Marquise: no I'm sorry.
Me: no I'm sorry for everything if it wasn't for my.
Marquise: look it's not your fault okay she did it cause she loves you I would too.
Me: I can't lie I miss you.
Marquise: I miss you too.
Me: where little guy now.
Marquise: Jacob with my mom.
Me: oh, but I'm suppose to be going to see Alana and Carolina in calli.
Marquise: okay I see.
Me: I'll never forget you, I love you too.
Marquise: I love you.
I got up wiping my cheeks, I left and drove to the airport to go to California.
$8 hours later$.
When I got to the Compton area I went to look for Alana, I knocked on the door.
Alana: coming.
She opened the door, she stood their and stared at me.
Me: Alana.
She hugged me not letting go.
Me: I missed you too.
Alana: don't ever leave me please.
Me: okay I promise.
i turned and saw jump.
Me: jump!
He looked at me and went inside.
Alana: him and Carolina broke up.
Me: what oh nah where is she.
I got back in the car and drove to her house.i banged on the door.
Carolina: jump go the fuck away.
I stood their when she opened the door.
Me: dame you look eww.
She hugged me crying kissing my cheek.
Me: well I missed you too.
I walked in and sat down.
Me: what happened with you and jump.
Carol: he cheated on me and now I want to kill him.
Me: bruh um don't okay just move on and look better you look cray.
Carol: man I don't feel like it.
Me: I'll pay.
Carol: okay.
Club mansion lit or nah.