Chapter 19

Milani P.O.V
I'm awake now, marquise was asleep in the chair. I looked around and Marcus wasn't even here, the baby is fine it was a blood vessel in my ear it popped but im fine now. Marquise woke up, I got up out my bed.
Marquise: woah wait doctor said u need to stay in bed.
Me: I need to pee.
marquise: bed pan right there.
Me: no way.
My phone vibrated, it was Petra she texted me.
Petra: Milani get out the hospital immediately, it's Kenya and Marcus. Their coming for you guys they took Carolina please hide.
I immediately panicked, marquise put me back in the bed and the doctor and nurse came. The security took marquise out.
Me: marquise!!! No he has to stay with me.
I Fought the doctors and the nurse, the doctors mask came off. It was Marcus, I kicked him in his stomach and took the needle and jabbed the nurse with it. I ran out the room and the hospital in my rob. I saw his car and tried starting it I fixed the mirror.
Kenya: hey their beautiful hows the baby.
She started chocking me, I kept slapping her from behind and...........
Kenya P.O.V
And she went night night, I went in the hospital.
Me: the ruckus good with you guys.
Marcus:not my fault Alana can't hold down her own sister.
Alana: look as long as the baby is alive and Carolina is okay everything is done okay.
Me:but that little girl is still on the run, but she'll find her way.
Alana: Petra has nothing to do with this.
Me: shhhhhh we made a deal baby, keep Milani away from marquise and you'll be fine, but of course I gotta take care of things. Sheesh this baby needs food.
Marcus: we'll buy food later right now we need to get them back to the place.
Petra P.O.V
I was at jumps house freaking out, I never been so scared in my life. I looked up and saw Yasmin come downstairs.
Yasmin: I'm so sorry for what's happening Petra hope everything gets well.
I stared at her with so much hate. Kojo came down stairs and sat next to me, he held my hand. I let go and stood up.
Me: where's jump this needs to hurry up.
Yasmin: he at the trap okay jeez just breathe.
Kojo: just sit please.
Me: no my sister is in danger I'm not gonna chill, and don't ever touch me.
Yasmin: what's your problem dame.
Kojo: look Yasmin just go upstairs okay.
She went upstairs, I looked at him and went to the kitchen.
Me: why do you even trust her.
Kojo: wow where back on that.
Me: Kojo you don't know anything bout her she's playing u like a dame guitar.
Kojo: it's not always about you Petra okay, give it up okay .
He walked away and went upstairs, I breathed. I heard something break, I grabbed a knife and slowly went upstairs. I look and saw Yasmin choking kojo, I kicked her in the neck and stabbed her arm.
Kojo: get up and go.
He got up and left, I kept banging her head against the floor. She passed out, i got up. I breathed and breathed. Then I got hit at the back of my head.
Yasmin P.O.V
Stop getting in the way bitch.
Kojo P.o.v
I ran back upstairs and Yasmin was gone, Petra was on the floor. I helped her up she pushed me. Jump came upstairs.
Jump: aye yall ready.
Petra: yes.
Jump: no Petra your staying okay.
Petra: no I'm going this is my sister.
Jump: it's dangerous stay.
Petra P.o.V
He tapped kojo and they left. I had a tantrum, ugh I called Brian to keep me company. When he came I turned on the tv and watched a movie.
Brian: you okay.
Me: yes I'm just stressed I really missed this just hanging.
Brian: me too.
Me: and Yasmin I hate her after what she did.
Brian:enough of that drama, I gotta tell you something.
Me: about.
Brian: I have feelings for you, I know you wont I mean I just like you and kojo isn't the one for you.
Me: Brian I I don't know what to say.
He leaned closer.
Brian: just say no.
He leaned closer and kissed me, it wasn't like me and kojo kiss. I felt butterflies and sparks, I felt his smile forming. I pulled away blushing, I don't know what I'm doing my emotions are everywhere but all I know is I like it.
Brian: so do you like me back.
Me: yes I do.
I leaned in to kiss him again, we kissed and kissed. His phone vibrates it was his mom.
Brian: well u know I gotta go.
Me: okay.
He kissed me again as got up and left. I went upstairs to my room and later on my bed holding my pillow smiling as if I'm not supposed to be upset right now.
Yasmin: hey peek a boo.
she had a gun in her hand.
Me: what the fuck is u doing here.
Yasmin: shhhhhhhhh lets talk girl pmo since when u liked Brian.
Me: Look don't even start.
Yasmin: shhhhh answer the question.
She kept coming closer.
Me: look idk how I feel okay I was caught in the moment.
Yasmin: like how you and kojo was right, what you guys was in love right.
Me: yes aright what you gonna shot me cause do it.
Yasmin: now Ima let my sister take care of it for me just watch your back, just know Brian to sexy to go to waste.
She walked out my room, who Tf is her sister my nigga.
Jump P.O.V
Me and kojo was walking from the trap to our house, he was to busy talking bout Petra.
Me: bro look if you like her so much be with her.
Kojo: it's not so easy she just when she get mad u try not to just kiss her, or like when she crys u can't help but to feel.
Me: what you in love with her or something.
Kojo: man I can't explain.
My phone vibrated. I looked it's the same text from Carolina I just turned my phone on and I ain't pay my phone bill in a while so it's like dame.
Carolina: we need to talk.
Carolina: I might've drank to much but I miss you.
Carolina: jump do you miss me at all.
Carolina: jump I'm bisexual now.
Carolina: I think I'm in love with you.
Dame wait she's in love with me, I thought she wouldn't feel the same. I miss her I do.
Me: I miss you and love you too I couldn't stop you know that.
But everything paused.
Me: kojo move.
I pushed him into a wall and.......
Kojo P.O.V
I banged my head into wall, I Hurd nun but ringing noises all i can do is yell.
Me: JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milani P.o.V
Everything was dark, the light turned on. It was like déjà vu,I'm on the floor with Carolina. I couldn't find marquise. I crawled to Carolina.
Me: Carolina look at me.
She turned her head, the side of her face is swollen.
Carolina: what......where's Petra.
Me: relax okay they didn't get her and she got her memory back.
Carolina: oh my god, we gotta get out of here.
The door opened.
Kenya: hey beautiful lady's.
Carolina: the fuck you want from us! Huh what do you want!
Kenya: woah their what I said bout raising that voice, now I'll be back just stay cute.
She walked out and closed the door.
Marquise P.O.V
I was tied up in this room, Marcus was sitting with with a gun pointing at me.
Marcus: I mean thanks for watching the baby, it's gonna look just like me. Why the shocked face you ain't know that was my child.
Me: fuck you yall just dirty.
Kenya: no where not baby, I just wanted a kid but I wanted you. Only way to keep you to myself.
Me: you weird bitch.
Kenya: shhhh, oh Marcus take him in okay I'll take the rest.
Marcus:ight.
He got up and pulled me, he dragged me to this seat and sat me down. He tied me up again.
Carolina P.o.V
Kenya dragged me out in some room and sat me down, then grabbed Milani. You would think she'd just kill the baby already. Nope she took her precious time.i look and noticed Milani had some shiny shit in her hand, she trying to cut free Tuh she best save me.
Kenya: now all of you I gotta surprise for you, bring my baby out.
Baby?
Kenya: Alana say hi.
Me: Alana wait what.
Milani had the most disgust face on.
Alana just stood their and stared at me she put her head down.
Kenya: thanks to Alana not following my plan some one has to die.
Milani: fuck you !
She spit on her foot. Kenya nodded at Marcus.
All of a sudden boom, marquise on the floor bleeding like a river. They kicked him to the side.
Kenya: who's next.
Milani:you bitch.
She jumped off the seat and stabbed Kenya in her stomach I assum, let's just say no baby. Then all of a sudden a gun shot, I look and Milani wasn't shot. Alana wasn't and neither was I. It was Marcus, but who could it have been.
Alana: Valentina, oh I missed you so much.
No this bitch not hugging her infront of me.
Milani ran to marquise,she wouldn't let go. She got up and grabbed Marcus gun.
Me: Milani put it down.
Milani:I'm sorry you both have to see it.
Then boom,  Alana was down. I never screamed so loud before. Milani cried, then whipped them.
Valentina: umm now we gotta get yall out of here okay  their people ain't so far okay the car is out in the front.
She untied me and grabbed Milani.
Milani: I'm not leaving marquise!!! Please no wait!!
She put Milani in the car with me. We drove off.
Petra P.o.V
I was at the hospital crying till I couldn't anymore, Brian came to keep me company. I went to kojo room to talk to the doctor.
Me: they gonna be okay right.
Doctor: I'm sorry but kojo he is in a comma, Julius or jump he is in critical condition but is breathing.
He walked out, I cried and sat next to kojo.
Me: I'm so sorry kojo. I should've told you how I felt. I'm in love with you. I just want things to be perfect, I'm sorry.
Brian P.o.v
I heard every word, my heart torn. I walked out the hospital and walked home. A car pulled up.
Yasmin: Brian come here.
I went inside the car, as soon as I went in their she's on me like butter. It felt good I couldn't help myself.
Petra P.O.V
Kojo gun was sitting in his pocket I took it, I had to do something. When I left the room Brian was gone,maybe he had to go home. I walked out the hospital and say a black car,I went closer and it was Brian and Yasmin fucking. Brian saw me and ignored I was even there. Um excuse me. So I went old school, I shot
Yasmin in the back through the glass. I ran off and ran and ran till a car stopped infront of me, I pointed the gun.
Valentina: get in.
I went in the back I saw Carolina. I cried and hugged her. I didn't want to let go.
Me: where are we going.
Valentina: starting new all over okay.
We drove off not looking back.
-so yall probably like is the book over-
-hell no it i don't Know maybe just wait for the update-
-end it-
Or
-continue until Petra graduates high school-