Chapter one

Milani P.o.V

What is good I'm Milani jackson, I live in Atlanta Georgia. I got curly hair, I'm 19 years old, I live with my sister Alana she 21. She's the bisexual drug dealer around you know, she always protects me from anything. But never could tell me what she feels. My parents well they in Alabama, they had kicked my sister out cause they said what she doing is not what God made her for. That's a load of bullshit God made us all different if you don't like it, kill your self.

$morning$

My alarm rang
Beep beep

Me:soooon.

I turned it off and stretched I sat up and went to the bathroom doing my hygiene thing. I got out and found something to wear meeting my son (not actually it mean friend). I put on my crop Jean shirt with ripped blue jeans, I put my hair down and walked downstairs. My sister wasn't home probably at the trap, I texted my best friend Carolina.

Me: girl come now I'm ready.

Carol: I'm here.

Me: well dame.

I went down stairs and took the keys and stopped closed the door, I got in the car and we drove to the mall.

Carolina: girl you say them 11s coming out the colombias.

Me: yes I preorder them shit think I'm playing.

Carolina:its lit girl.

Carolina phone vibrated.

Carolina: tell me who that call me.

Me: um Darnell.

Carolina: don't answer he getting annoying, cause he wanna text bitches.

We parked in the mall parking lot, we got out and walked inside. We looked for h&m, then these group of Jawns came our way God.

Carolina: girl he so sexy.

Me: facts all of em.

Boy: wow wow beautiful hold on.

Me: what.

He was holding my hand and took me to the side.

Me: I can't be leaving my girl alone.

Boy: it's good I'm not gonna like take you away I just want to talk to you more.

Me: yeah so we talking is that enough.

Boy: nah ima need your number to keep it going.

Me: mmmm maybe give me yours.

Marquise: my name marquise number is 917-567-2167 (made up but call it see who answers ).

Me: well I'm Milani number 565-345-7890.

Marquise: cool ima text you Ight better answer.

Me: IGHT.

I walked away.

Carolina: girl he is fresh and cute.

Me: yeah don't go crazy.

Carolina: hey he wants this chocolate.

Me: whatever.

Carolina: so what about Mr. Sexy you was talking to.

Me: girl I just met him.

Carolina: he seems into you though.

Me: so did Andrew, Mike, Rafael, and Gordon.

Carolina: hey they where Sexy.