Chapter 4

Alana P. O. V

$morning$

I woke up, I looked to my side I saw a gun in my hand. Oh that's right their was a shoot out, I had went wild though. I put the gun in my draw, then Adrian walks in. Me: what you doing here.

Adrian: I wanted to check up on you.

Me: well I'm fine bae um.

Adrian: I had to talk my bro to the hospital after all of that.

Me: look Adrian I did what I had to do okay.

Adrian: okay I see.

Me: you don't get it okay what if I had to go to the hospital what you do.

Adrian: you not understanding me that's my brother, only one caring for me.

Me: so I'm not caring for you.

Adrian: that's not what I.

Me: who bought you that Jordans and car me right, stop kissing your brothers ass Dame it.

Adrian: whatever okay cause you selfish.

Me: wow okay ima allow you act like a little bitch right now okay cause your not the one being ignored by your family.

Adrian: I don't care I do not give a flying Fuck bout your issue cause it has nothing to do with my situation.

Me: leave.

She stormed out, I slammed on the bed.

Me: uggggghhhhh.

Milani: well dame it was serious huh.

Me: she's mad cause I shot her brother like eventually he would be shot if we doing shot outs.

Milani: true but hey ima be sleeping at Carolina house.

Me: ight.

Carolina P. O. V

Jump slept over last night, we was cuffing or what ever. I was sitting on top of him kissing his neck, he was squeezing my ass the most. But sadly he can't stay cause Milani sleeping over.

Jump: does she have to come.

Me: yes we haven't hanged out close since high school.

Jump: could it be tomorrow.

Me: no we can till now so Take it or leave it.

We was kissing till Milani banging on my door, we grunted and got up. I ran to the door.

Milani: heey gi......

Jump: bye bae.

Me: bye.

He kissed me and left.

Milani: what the hell when did this happen.

Me: well um last night.

Milani: awww you glowing and shit fuck you.

Me: what about marquise.

Then her face went from to

Milani: he with his baby mama.

Me: you mean Kenya.

Milani: yes, hold the hell up how you know her name.

Me: girl I made cookies.

Milani: Carolina!!!!!!!!!

Me: okay okay she my friend on facebook I knew marquise and her was you know but I didn't want to tell you would be pissed like you are now.