Chapter 11

Milani P.o.V
It was dark I couldn't see shit. Marcus better not be playing games. boy if Marcus is doing some weird shit we fighting. I gained vision back and saw Carolina and Alana in the corner, I looked up it was Adrian. that bitch boy.
Me: what the fuck.
Adrian: sit yo ass down bitch.
Me: what is going on.
I stood up.
Adrian: I said sit the fuck down.
She pushed me, I the grabbed her by her neck and shoke her. she grabbed my hair, I had kicked her in her neck. once again blackness.
Adrian P.o.V
Adrian: I had her.
Marcus: well she looked like she was whopping yo ass.
Adrian: whatever just tie her ass up.
Marcus gabbed her and put her right back in the corner.
Marcus: them bitches still unconscious.
Adrian: watch yourself one of them bitchs is mine.
Marcus: tuh I don't care.
He left. I walked to Carolina, I picked up the duck tape. I tapped her mouth shut, I then sat on top of her. I slapped her mad hard,her eyes widened. she kept making mad noise trying to go ahead and move.
Me: shh bae I'm sorry but I had to do it I mean I get payed for this.
I kissed on her neck then slapped her again I got up and walked to Carolina. That bitch I hated her, I always have. I took this fan type shit and slapped her with it she woke up, I left immediately.
Carolina P.o.V
I woke up and saw milani tied up in the corner.
Me: milly.
I then look and a see alana. I checked to see if I was tied up but I wasn't I got up and went to Alana.
Me: alana.
Alana: mmmmm.
I removed the tape.
Alana: yo ima fuck her up where she at.
Me: I don't know help me in tie milani.
We went to her she was unconcious then Marcus came and had a gun, we froze.
Marcus: back the fuck up.
Me:how could you do this.
Alana: I will fuck you up .
Marcus: whatever.....she right their get her.
these two niggas came and took her.
Me: the fuck you gonna do with my sister you bitch ass nigga.
Carolina: put her down.
Marcus: shut the fuck up dame bitchs never shut up.
Marcus P.O.V
We took Milani to this room, and put her on the bed un tying her.we got the stuff together and pour cool water on her ass, she jumped. We was just sitting their watching her wipe her face.
Milani: yo wtf marcus.
Me: shh bitch .
Milani: wait what is you doing.
She was pointing to jamal, the fuck he look mad for. I nudged him he fixed his face I got up and grabbed her shirt.
Me: strip.
Milani: the hell.
Me: strip bitch.
I let go and sat back down .
She slowly took of her clothes. I got frustrated and cut her shit up .she looked at Mel Ike I was crazy. the the guys and I later ran a train on her except Jamal bitch ass. she was crying like a mission is a mission she ain't shit. we was finished and left her sitting their.
Milani P.o.V
I was crying I feel nasty, what did I ever do. since they left I was still naked, then this girl walked in and she looked Odee familiar.
Girl: here put this one.
Me: um who are you.
Girl: like you just another one of their victims.
Me: I'm Milani.
Joanna: I'm Joanna .
Me: why get dress.
Joanna:it's time.
Me:for.
Marcus came in and stood their.
Marcus: hurry up keep the nigga waiting.
I got up slowly I was in pain Odee she helped me till he grabbed her.
Joanna: be carful with her.
Marcus: lucky you carrying my child I'll tell you stfu.
Me: what the fuck.
Marcus: shut yo ass up lets go.
We started walking to the room.
Valentina P.o.V
I called people to come to the house and help me but no one couldn't I came in alone. I was all ready I went through the back door and saw two niggas,till someone covered my mouth. I was dragged in the closet. He let go.
Me: jamal!!
Jamal: look I'm sorry I never visited you in jail.
Me: fuck you nigga I'm on my own mission.
Jamal: look I can't let you do this.
Me: oh well to late.
I left the room, and then two niggas grabbed me and pushed me inside.
Me: Denzel 😑.
Denzel: hey sexy how are you.
Me: give me the girls they right their.
Denzel: until you give me yourself.
Me: no way okay.
Denzel: then your girls die.
Me: aright.
Alana: no Valentina.
Me: I'm yours let them go.
Then the boys grabbed me again, they released the girls and gave them too Jamal.
Alana: no Valentina no.
They was gone so am i.
Milani P.o.V
They let us go that mutha fucker Denzel and Marcus ima blow they shit up but Jamal I can't believe him.
Jamal: I'm glad yall safe.
Carolina: thanks bae for protecting us.
Me:( coughs).
We drove us back to alana house.
Alana: boy I wanna fuck them all up.
Carolina:blow it up.
Alana: milly you ight.
Me: ima gonna get a drink.
Jamal followed me.
Jamal: I'm sorry.
Me: bullshit.
Jamal: look I did not know this was gonna happen.
Me: wow okay explain that to Carolina you watcher he best friend get rapped and you ain't do shit.
Jamal: I couldn't I would have been dead.
Me: tuh I can make sure I can make you dead right now.
Carolina: what yall talking bout.
Jamal: nun.
Me:no tell her.
Carolina: tell me what.
Jamal: nothing.
Me: your FUCKING MAN WATCHED ME GET RAPPED AND DID NOTHING HES IN THE GANG HE NEVER HELPED US AT ALL BUT WATCH.
Jamal: I tried but.
Me: but what Carolina could've died you don't care.
Carolina: milani enough be greatful you even alive 😒.
I walked to her.
Me: hold the fuck up you mean to tell me you sticking for him over you best friend.
Carolina: tuh look it's not his fault or anyone of our fault that you got trained recked Jamal was not bout to kill himself for you your not his girlfriend.
Alana: that's enough you guys.
Me: no fuck out OF HER BOY YALL BE TOGETHER FOR WHAT Two weeks that NOT FUCKING LOVE BITCH IT SHOULD HAVR BEEN YOUR ASS TO GET FUCKED UP.
Carolina: tuh I'm not the one that spread they leg for any Nigga that sweet talk me.
Me: OH FUCK OUT OF HER YOU NOT BOUT TO DISS ME IN MY FUCKING BITCH NO YOUR DONE FUCK OUT OF HERE.
ALANa: chill boy.
Me: Stop telling me to fucking chill cause she putting her emotions first, like really bitch I'm not the fucking one confused about if I like dick or pussy right oh yall ain't think I know bout yall smooch fest while I was gone.
Alana: um.
Carolina:.........
Me: yeah yall talking chill be grateful I'm the one that suffering in this bitch all yall choke and die idgaf Alana you my sister why would you ever stand up for her though wow what you like her back.
Alana:........milly.
Me:don't fucking call me that you was supposed to you know what by tomorrow I'll be out your sight aright.
I went to my room and locked the door.
Alana P.O.V
Dame boy I think she know. but okay me and Carolina kissed long time ago when we came to Compton we was alone together bored and shit. But it don't mean nothing I'm a dame lie it does I do like Carolina I want to explore her. Jamal left. Anyway I tried to talk to her but she dead don't open the door at all.
Carolina: um look I gotta go.
Me: ight.
She left. aright I understand Milani is the victim but she went overboard like I mean we out now no reason to do this. I just payed down and rested my head to get my mind of somethings.
Petra P.o.V
I was still at Yasmin house with heather. we was in her room watching tv. papi and I was texting all night facetiming and shit.
Yasmin: Petra who was that boy.
Me: oh just an old friend name papi.
Heather: sure "old friend".
Me: aright look it's nothing new tho he just an old gommie/ex boyfriend we got un finished business.
Heather: wow I mean I thought you kinda wanted Brian.
Me: um no nah I barely like know him.
Heather: true.
Me: I understand that's your brother and all but like nah I think we should just be friends.
Yasmin: aww the friends zone.
Me: be quiet boy.
Heather: girl ima ask you this them tattoos is bad girl.
Me: thanks.
Yasmin: did it hurt.
Me: I mean at first but I got use to it.
Heather:wow well.
Papi texted me the whole time asking where was I what was I doing. in like I'm at my friend house. but then he was like let me pull up.
Yasmin: who you texting tho.
Me: um this boy named papi.
Yasmin: oh 😒.
Heather: so un how you know papi.
Me: oh we had a thing so yeah.
Heather: oh.
Yasmin: tell him to pull up bring friends.
Me: um ight.
So it was weird cause they was both looking at the ground as they chat bout papi. Like is their something they not telling me like dame. but I told him to come over and bring friends he said k. so when he came it was mad weird me and him cuffing yet Yasmin dead ass watching us like bitch what's good. I had took him to the backyard.
Me: yo um what good in there.
Papi: I don't know boy.
Me: I know you know what's going on.
Papi: look me and Yasmin had fucked around or whatever and I had left her cause I heard you was back.
Me: oh nah why would you do that.
Papi: you was on my mind tho.
Me: no wonder she looking at me Odee weird.
We went back inside. and sat down Yasmin still looking at me.
Yasmin:(chuckles).
Me: is their something funny.
Yasmin: relax boo boo.
Me: watch yourself .
Yasmin: anyway how you doing papi.
Me: nah we not bout to have this, I understand yall fucked around or something but like move on its not that serious .
Yasmin: you right like how it wasn't serious how last week we fucked and was stills together but he dead texted me when you was knocked .
Me: oh please.
I turned and looked at papi.
Yasmin: so before you go jumping throats think bout what you gonna say, cause I'm not the one.
Me: oh you not its whatever.
Yasmin: you mad or something .
Me: bitch I said whatever is you deaf.
I moved from him.
Heather: nah relax yall.
Putting her hand on Yasmin.
Yasmin: who the fuck you talking to you not Finna talk to me like that.
Me: tuh I'm talking to the only bitch that think she so fucking bad.
Yasmin: cause I am just ask papi.
Me: oh like the rest of his little hoes back in town you number 30 the one he calls when he just need local fuck right. nah I'm the one he Finna to cuff forreal but he knows it won't happen .
Yasmin got up real mutha fucking quick and then I got up, she pushed me. I snuffed her real quick, she was grabbing my shirt. I swung her to the wall and kept punching heron the floor. papi and Heather separated us, I fucked her up yes the piece of hair explain it all shit mines is real.
Papi: why you opened your mouth .
Me: nigga please move from me oh must of thought I was yo little bitch had to put her in her place do I gotta put you in yours.
Papi: nah look just I'm sorry.
Me: move from me dame.
He left, I was sitting their still pissed but felt bad for whooping her ass. I decided to be nice for once and apologize .
Heather p.o.v
So yeah that fight was hella intense boy but like can't lie Petra stated facts tho, and I was a dumb fight but crazy cause Yasmin never got her ass whooped.
Me: you got........boy.
Yasmin: what got fucked up tell that to my missing hair.
Me: look Its not my fault you pushed her over some thotty nigga that was hers from he start.
Yasmin: wow bitch fuck you.
Me: I love you too.
I gave her the bandaid. Petra walked in and stood at the door, knocked it.
Me:um.
Petra: look I'm sorry for what happened down there .
Yasmin:.........
Me: like aright I don't like to be pushed once u do I snapped I'm sorry here's your hair.
Yasmin took it from her and laughed. that's one thing that is weird bout Yasmin when she mad and someone apologizes to her she either laughs or just ignores them till next day.
Me: sooo.
Yasmin: we good but you ain't had to pull my hair out boy.
Petra: my fault tho but you can half shave your hair.
Yasmin: sure I can.
Petra: you would look nice .
Me: yeah then she get a big head from the compliments.
Then we was laughing, see weird as hell I would have cussed. but yeah I'm 17 years old Brian sister of course, I got brown hair. I'm very much crazy but lowkey, I'm blunt and like that's the main reason my squad is small niggas can't handle the truth.
Carolina P.o.V
I was mad bout the whole thing I know Milani won't talk to me at all. I had a reason for protecting jamal, here's why. when I was gonna to the party I knew that the night we were abducted it was gonna happen I over heard jamal talking to him bout what's gonna go down I told him I knew and he said not to say nun they just want Valentina I'm like okay. but the other stuff I didn't know, am I gonna continue to see him um yes he treats me great.
Marquise P.o.V
I was playing with Jacob at my new place, we was dancing. I mad him lunch and all that. but my door bell rang.
Me:coming Jacob stay here.
Jacob: k daddy.
I answered the door, it was her.