"And your prank went over well I saw from pictures." Thea said and kissed my forehead.

"Yea I'm just happy no one slipped on the water. Flour was every where though. Halsey had to take two showers to get it out of her hair." I said remembering all the angry texts I got from her.

"You should start planning the next one for the Europe tour." Thea said.

"You can help since you'll be there for it." I answered and smile thinking about the time we will have together in Europe.

"I'll let you know if I have any ideas." Thea said and chuckled.

"There is something I want to talk to you about before you hear it from anyone else." I said.

This discussion should probably take place while we are wearing clothes and not in bed but it needs to happen. No time like the present.

"What's up?" Thea asked and looked at me.

"Gina showed up at the show." I said and took a cautious look at her.

"Your ex Gina?" Thea asked.

"That's the one. I had no idea she was there until security brought her back after soundcheck." I answered.

"What did she want?" Thea asked trying to remain level headed.

"To tell me she was happy. The first time I sang her song live on tour I said to the crowd that I wished she was happy. She saw the video, got tickets to see the show and wanted to talk to me. We talked for a bit about what happened between us and she left." I said telling her a brief version of what happened.

"How did you feel about seeing her?" Thea asked.

"Shocked. I kind of thought I was hallucinating for a minute until she started talking. Now, I feel like I finally got the closure I needed from that relationship. After we were served with papers, Bobby basically tore her out of my life and cut off all my communication from her. I had no idea what happened to her after we were forced apart. Every once and a while I would see an ad with her in it before Bobby could take it away from me. It was just nice to know that she is okay now and doing well." I said and looked up at Thea.

"As long as she doesn't try to win you back I'm good with it." Thea said looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey, look at me." I said and forced her to look at me. "I feel more for you than I ever felt for her Thea. No ex popping up is going to change that. You're it for me babe." I said looking into her eyes.

I wanted Thea to make sure she knew that. I don't want anyone else, ever. I only have eyes for her. One day I want to make her mine forever. I have thought about proposing to Thea but I still think it's a little too soon for that. It hasn't stopped me from looking at rings though. I gave Thea a kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you for telling me you saw her." Thea said and softened.

"Anything for you babe." I said and gave her another kiss.

24 hours in bed with the love of my life was something that I desperately needed. I felt recharged and just so genuinely happy, I didn't know what to do with myself. We definitely need more days like this one and I plan on having a few more of them before I leave for Europe. For now Thea and I had breakfast together and after I watched her get dressed for work.

It was nice to see her dress in white. The gold from her badge popped against her uniform shirt and it made me smile. I packed up her lunch for her and kissed her as we left her house together. She is going to be working for the next couple of days but I don't have a doubt that she'll end up at my house after a shift.