Nishinoya x M!Reader

Title: “The guardian deity's first time!”

Lemon 🍋

Warning(s): Cursing, smut and just something ungodly.

Requested by BestIrishTwat! Hopefully this is to your liking 👉👈

Note: You are now third years

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

Third person POV

M/n and Nishinoya hasn't been sexually active in all the 2 years they've been dating, the two of them would try and make advancements but would die out of embarrassment and give up halfway. But this time, Nishinoya was extremely determined to finally have sexual intercourse with the H/c haired male. Nishinoya walked down the hallways of Karasuno, trying to find his boyfriend. Once he found a mop of H/c colored hair, his face brightened up as he ran towards M/n.

"M/n, M/n, M/n!" The libero ran down the hallway yelling, some students giving him weird glances. The said male turned around and Nishinoya jumped, M/n sighed and catched his boyfriend just in time before he could fall to the floor. "Hey, Noya. What do you need?" He asked with a smile as Nishinoya blushed slightly before standing up properly and getting closer towards M/n's ear.

"Can you stay over tonight? I wanna try something!" M/n chuckled and nodded, "Alright! But if you're gonna try to do rolling thunder over my back again I swear to Asahi I will smack you..." The H/c-ette warned as Nishinoya vigorously nodded his head. After chatting in the hallway, they both went to class since the bell already rang.

▩◈▩

The two lovers sat on Nishinoya's bed, short sentences were spoken out but after speaking, there would just be an awkward silence. Both waiting for the other to strike up another conversation. This side of Nishinoya was really off from the normal Noya and M/n knew there was something in his mind. M/n sighed as Nishinoya snapped out of his thoughts and glanced at his lover.

"Are you alright, Noya? Is there anything on your mind?" M/n softly asked as Nishinoya blushed slightly and looked away, making his pointing fingers touch. "Well... There is something on my mind. I'm just kinda embarrassed to tell you..." The H/c-ette chuckled out slightly, "Now what made the guardian deity all embarrassed?~" M/n cooed out while squishing both Nishinoya's cheeks.

Noya pouted and placed his hands on top of M/n's, looking at his boyfriends eyes seriously, causing M/n to shut up. "I... I wanna have S with you... For real this time..." M/n blinked for a few minutes before laughing out, Nishinoya pouted, "It's not funny! This is a serious matter, N/n!" The Libero whined.

M/n continued to laugh, "I'm sorry! It's just that I can't take you seriously when you can't even say the word Sex right! Plus, you're too cute!" He explained between laughs, Nishinoya puffed his cheeks out and launched himself at M/n, until he was right above the H/c haired male, pinning him down onto the bed with another serious expression.

"I wanna have sex with you, N/n..." He placed M/n's hand closer towards his lips as he placed a soft kiss on top of his knuckles. This simple action caused M/n's heart to skip a beat, his words alone left a soft crimson blush on his cheeks. M/n giggled and placed his hands on Nishinoya's face, "Alright. Let's do it." The liberos face lit up with excitement.