Tsukishima x M!Reader

Title: “Mistaken.”

Angst

Warning(s): Contains mentions of blood and cursing.

Note: The reader has the 'Hanahaki disease'

Hanahaki disease is a disease where it causes the person to vomit flower petals that grow inside their lungs, people get this disease when it's a one-sided love or when that person believes that it's a one-sided love. The only way to cure it is to have the person that they like to feel the same way about them, death, or get it surgically removed.

When it is surgically removed, that person will lose their disease along with their old feelings for the person they once loved with it.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

3rd person's POV

"Kei-Chan!" A bubbly voice called out, the tall beanpole rolled his eyes and continued to walk, completely ignoring the short/tall male. M/n pouted but waved happily at Yamaguchi who acknowledged his presence with his usual warm smile. Yamaguchi stopped in his tracks while Tsukishima kept going, not bothering to spare a glance at the H/c-ette.

"Hey, M/n!" Yamaguchi greeted, the 3 of them have been friends for a long time now, well it seemed like Tsukishima hated M/n so he wasn't sure if they were friends. And even if they've known each other for a long time, Tsukishima would still act like M/n never even existed. Though he does make some rude remarks on the H/c haired males height, looks, and personality. M/n smiled and caught up to Yamaguchi, walking with the pinch Server towards their class.

Entering the small classroom and they were all told to sit down. Time passed by slowly, but M/n didn't mind, sparing a few glances at the blonde male's head from time to time. Tsukishima felt someone staring at him as he looked around the room, his eyes soon landed on M/n's E/c ones. He stared coldly at his E/c orbs as M/n blushed and immediately looked away. Tsukishima rolled his eyes while scoffing and turned his head back upfront.

Yes, M/n was in love with the salty guy, Tsukishima Kei. Despite his rude remarks, he still felt happy that he gets to talk to him, even if it was only for a little bit. Which is, to be honest... Quite sad. M/n believes that Tsukishima doesn't like him and it already seemed very obvious, just the thought of having Tsukishima stolen away or have his heart taken by someone made his sensitive little heartache. Just then, M/n felt something erupting that he didn't want to.

His E/c orbs widened as he abruptly stood up, causing all the attention towards him. M/n panted as sweat started falling from his forehead, the teacher raised an eyebrow at his actions, crossing her arms over her chest with a cold stare. "Mr. L/n? What seems to be the pro—" She was cut off, "C-Can I please go to the bathroom?!" He yelled while holding onto his chest, the teacher shook her head, finding it harder to breathe through his nose, so he proceeded to breathe with his mouth. Many students started to snicker or question their classmate's actions.

Tsukishima was just silently chuckling with a small smirk, "Now what seems to be the issue, M/n? You could go there right now, but I can't help but feel skeptical. I mean, you can't blame me, students always use the same excuse to skip class." The teacher glared as M/n felt his eyes start to water, many more snickering came from everyone as Yamaguchi became extremely worried. "P-Please! This is impor—" It was too late, the air was now hard to get in through his mouth or nose, his eyes went wide as F/c color petals started coming out of his mouth with the color of crimson coming along with it. His eyes started watering as he continued to vomit out bloody F/c petals.