Asahi x M!Reader

Title: “I'm not replacing you.”

Lemon

Warning(s): Smut, cursing and unholy crap

Requested by Suicidal_Bastard_!

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

3rd person's POV

"Asahi~" A voice cooed out from the entrance of the gym, everyone turned their attention towards the gym doors out of confusion. The said male only flinched before turning around slowly and was faced with his flirtatious boyfriend who waved with a grin. Asahi smiled with a soft blush coating his cheeks, "H-Hey, M/n!" He stuttered out as M/n chuckled, Asahi made his way towards the H/c-ette. Once he was in front of him, M/n engulfed him into a big warm hug while he snuggled up against his neck, Asahi shivered at his warm breath that hit his skin making M/n smirk.

"Is practice done, baby?~" He lightly pecked his neck as Asahi flinched while his blush grew bigger, gasps were heard inside the small gymnasium, the people who gasped were only the 1st and 2nd years, since the other 3rd years already knew about this relationship from the very beginning.. "Uwahh! Asahi-San, who is he?!" Hinata yelled with a big smile, Tsukishima only glared since he was just the same height as him. M/n pulled away from the blushing ace with a smile, "Hello~ I'm L/n M/n, Asahi's lovely boyfriend~" He waved while placing a hand on the ace's waist and pulled him closer, embarrassing the already suffering male ever more.

Many more gasps were heard as his teammates bombarded him with a bunch of questions, especially the hyperactive libero. "When did you start dating?!" Nishinoya and Tanaka yelled out at the same time, M/n chuckled, "We started dating 2 years ago! Doesn't he say anything about this?" M/n pouted as Asahi covered his face, "It was too embarrassing to talk about! Plus, it would be weird if I just said I had a boyfriend when nobody even asked..." The brown haired male explained, still not meeting the H/c-ettes eyes that held the look of mischief.

"Oh, I see~ Why didn't you tell them about me, Suga?" Asked M/n as Sugawara chuckled while shaking his head, "I wanted to~ But Asahi kept pestering me not to tell the 1st and 2nd years because as he said 'It was too embarrassing.' Which I think is a lie! I think that when everyone finds out about you, they'll start getting jealous of him and Asahi wouldn't want that happening at all, he doesn't want his boyfriend being stolen away from him~" Sugawara teased as Asahi flinched while snapping his head towards the other third year with a bright red blush, "Suga! That's not it all! Well, kinda..." As M/n heard this, he started laughing slightly.

"Alright, Alright~ is your practice over? Because I just wanna 'cuddle' up with Asahi all night~" M/n had a mischievous grin forming on his face as Suga got what he was saying and grinned, "Oh~ Practice is already over! It's the 1st years turn to clean up the gym anyways, sooo you guys can go 'cuddle' all night~" Asahi had a bad feeling about this but he still went inside the changing room to change. M/n was asked even more questions as he patiently waited for Asahi to come out with dry and clean clothing.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Once the ace came out, the H/c-ette waved goodbye to everyone, same goes for Asahi as they both went outside towards the brown haired males house. They both made it to his house and entering the small home as M/n chuckled, "Your teammates are very interesting, especially that Libero." Asahi suddenly felt a pang of sadness go through him, but he still smiled, "Y-Yeah, he can be a bit of a handful at times but he is really interesting." Asahi closed the front door, M/n noticed his boyfriends sudden change of behaviour as he frowned, M/n gripped his wrist and pulled him all the way to the brown haired males room.