Bokuto x M!Reader

Title: “Living our best life.”

Extra fluffy and slight lime

Warning(s): Bokuto's fat 🎂 that tells Oikawa he's flat in 7 different languages. But other than that, nothing to really watch out for!

Requested by Spc_Snoo! I'm sorry if this isn't what you meant by domestic fluff— I tried doing some research and I'm not sure if I got it right!

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

3rd person's POV

M/n lightly stirred in his sleep, slowly opening one of his eyes. Seeing that the sun was just about to rise, he groaned and tried to sit up but stopped when he felt a weight on his chest. He looked down and smiled slightly at the sight, his husband, Bokuto was sleeping heavily on his bare chest, slight drool leaking from the corner of his mouth, his once styled hair was now very messy. M/n lightly chuckled and ran his hands through Bokuto's hair.

Bokuto leaned onto his touch, unconsciously smiling. M/n's cheeks slightly flared up at the cuteness, they've been married for 1 year and a half now. And may I tell you, it was the best decision the both of them ever made, the H/c-ette reminisced the happiest day of his life. It was such a happy and loving memory that will forever be in M/n's mind, he knows that Bokuto thinks that too.

One of Bokuto's eyes started opening as M/n smiled warmly, "Morning, sweety." He said in a raspy voice, Bokuto tiredly smiled and rubbed his eyes like a child, "Goodmorning, N/n~" He yawned while snuggling up closer to his chest, M/n chuckled, "Sweety, I have to go make breakfast." Bokuto groaned while violently shaking his head with a pout, "No! Cuddle up with me for a few more minutes, please!~" M/n then remembered something, "Kou, as much as I would love that. We promised Keiji that we'd meet with him at 10." The H/c-ette said while poking Bokuto's puffed up cheeks.

"We still have so much time to cuddle... I want 2 more hours of sleep!" The hyperactive male yelled in a whiny tone, "I think he also mentioned that, Tetsurou, Shoyo, Atsumu and Tsukishima were also coming." M/n grinned when Bokuto perked up about this, his husband then smiled from ear to ear. Making M/n want to wear some sunglasses from the brightness, Bokuto pecked his husband's lips and jumped off of the bed, "Why didn't you say so sooner?!" He went inside the bathroom as M/n laughed at his actions.

He then stood up from the comfortable bed and stretched his body, hearing many satisfying pops while doing so. He put on a white shirt and some gray sweatpants, entering the bathroom they both had and nearly passed out at the sight. His husband was buck naked with his back facing him, M/n's eyes traveled down and saw Bokuto's round butt in all its glory. The H/c haired male then had a devilish idea, lifting one of his hands and grabbed one of Bokuto's ass cheeks, slightly squeezing it.

Note: We all know we wanna touch dat 🎂

"Nice ass, Sweety." Bokuto immediately blushed, "T-Thank you?" M/n chuckled and went towards the sink, his husband slowly going inside the shower. Still trying to recover from the recent scene that had happened between M/n's long slender fingers and his butt cheek. After brushing his teeth, M/n went outside the bathroom and got downstairs to make breakfast. Looking inside the fridge if there was any possible ingredients to make the best breakfast ever.

He then smiled and got out the ingredients to make F/f. Bokuto was finally done showering and he went downstairs fully dressed, but his hair was still damp. He planned to style it after eating M/n's cooking, the H/c-ette smiled and told Bokuto to sit down and wait for the food to finish. After finishing up breakfast, he set the f/f onto the table as Bokuto's eyes began to be filled with joy.