Kageyama x M!Reader

Who gave this man permission to be cute and hot at the same time?

Title: “Feelings?

Fluff

Warning(s): Nothing!

Note: Not proofread! (W ͜ʖ ͡°) I love this Kuroo Lenny face lol

• • •「◆」• • •

Kageyama's POV

"Boke, Hinata Boke!" I yelled at the human tangerine, he missed another spike because he's been staring off into space for who knows what reason. Hinata stood up from the ground with a glare, "Hey, stop saying that already!" He shouted, my glare grew stronger as I approached him, "Then why the hell have you been missing almost all of my tosses to you, you human tangerine!" I yelled while grabbing his shirt and shaking him back and forth.

"Hey, stop that you two!" Our captain yelled while grabbing my shirt and pulled me away from Hinata, the both of us continued to glare at each other, before the gym door opened and our gazes turned to the door, my eyes widened at the figure. He had messy/spiky/curly/etc H/c hair, tired E/c eyes that wandered around the gym, a small petite body and his uniform was kinda messy, it's like he didn't even bother fixing it.

"Uwahh! M/n!" Hinata yelled while running towards the tired male, he then smiled as I felt my face flush even more. "Hey, Shouyo..." He tiredly replied, his voice was kinda raspy but it sounded perfect and beautiful to me. I ignored the human tangerines annoying ranting as I continued to look at the sleepy male, I couldn't take my eyes off of him... He then glanced in my direction and we both made eye contact, my eyes widened.

His tired E/c eyes looked so mesmerizing, we both stared at each other for a few more seconds until he broke eye contact when Hinata was yelling at him to listen, "M/n! You good?" The H/c haired male nodded slowly, "This triggered blueberry is our awesome setter, Kageyama!" Hinata yelled while smiling widely, pulling me towards the shorter male.

My cheeks flared up, "H-H-Hello. I'm Kageyama Tobio, first year and setter... Nice to meet you." I stuttered out, cursing at myself when I did. The shorter male nodded, "... Kozume M/n. I'm from Aoba Johsai, first year setter. Nice to finally meet you. Shouyo talks about you a lot." He smiled tiredly as my gaze hardened. Not only was he a family member of the setter from Nekoma but he was also playing the same position as me. "Setter..." I whispered, "Bakageyama! Stop glaring at M/n!" He slapped my back as I groaned.

A tick mark formed on my forehead.

"BOKE HINATA BOKKEE!"

「◆」

M/n visited us from time to time just to hang out with Hinata, occasionally talking with me and the others. We all walked down the street while eating meat buns, "How come you went to Aoba Johsai instead of going to Nekoma just like your cousin?" Yamaguchi asked as the short male yawned while rubbing his eyes.

"... Well, my mom and dad wanted me to go there so that I wouldn't be alone, but I told them I wanted to stay here since I didn't wanna leave Shouyo whining and balling his eyes out..." He explained while taking a bite of his meat bun, Hinata pouted, "Who says I'll be whining and balling my eyes out?!" He yelled while crossing his arms over his chest.

I blankly stared at him, M/n smiled tiredly at the human tangerine, "Plus, we've been friends since we were kids so I grew attached to him and I couldn't bare leaving him..." I stopped when I felt a burning feeling on my chest. I heard the others come to a halt when they found out I stopped moving.