[𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬] - 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐫

Sometimes, "S/N" will apear. It's because in portuguese, we speak "Seu Nome" e não "Your Name". If that happen, Sorry. Tell me so i can change.

Boa leitura! (Yep, this is portuguese. I can't resist to do this, forgive me lololol)

 I can't resist to do this, forgive me lololol)

Morrigan was born a dreamer. Even if she want show the world who she really was, Keir (her father) would never let this happen. At least she was happy, right? No. Morrigan was never happy in that time, when she lived with nightmares. "Dreams are not nightmares, Mor."

Morrigan never told anyone that after Hybern attack, she found her mate. She didn't have courage to talk with that beautiful female. Y/N was the most perfect creature that Morrigan has ever seen. I should talk to her, we're mates! This was her thoughts when the mating bond snapped in place. But Y/N already have someone. And Morrigan, after everything she been through... Don't have fear of what that relationship could become was stupid.

Until one day. A lot of things change at the point when she assume herself as lesbian. In public. Feyre, of course, was there to hold her hand and give her the strengh she needed in that moment.

We have to talk — Morrigan was looking too much serious. Everyone in the dining room notice, and even Rhysand start to feeling worry. But Feyre was smiling proudly. When Ryshand would ask what was going on, Feyre shake her hand in Mor's direction. — Honestly, i don't know how tell you guys this. I wait many years to simply have courage. — Her eyes travel to the people there. Again, Feyre's smile make Mor smile too. An little and imperceptible smile — It's been over more of 500 years, and I'll understand If you guys got... Mad with me for kept this secret. — Amren raise her eyebrown trying to descover where this was going. Cassian and Azriel keep calm and silent, Azriel's shadows around his body, anxious. — I slept with a lot of... Males in my life. But if you ask me the truth, i don't like sleep with males. I do feel pleasure, but it's just... That. The Room, before silent was now even worse. Rhysand don't have a look in his face, Mor question herself if he listen something she said. Azriel, the one she was worried about, seemed want to disappeared in his own shadow. Cassian didn't know how to react, and Mor notice that it was a good sigh. Amren look at ter like she was insane, telling with her eyes "you stopped my meal for this?" and that was another good sigh. But Azriel... He just look at her, knowing that she did not finished. — The first time i fall in love... Let's say that don't go well. She need heirs and a marriege. And Keir would be a problem to deal with. I tried go after her , but three years it's a long time for humans.