Before I could respond to him, Kuroo pounced on me, hugging me and sending us to the floor. Luckily he had his hand behind my head otherwise I'd be out.

"SEIJI'S BACK?!"

"WHAT!" Everyone began yelling. The weight on top of me began increasing and I could only assume everyone wanted in on the hug.

"GUYSSS!! YOU'RE CRUSHING ME!" I yelled, stretching my arms free.

A pair of hands wrapped around my before dragging me out and pulling me to my feet.

"T-thanks Suga." I smiled and dusted myself off.

"Care to explain...?" Keishin asked.

"OUR ACE IS BACK!" Yamamoto cheered as they all clambered up from the ground.

"Ahhh... remember I moved here from Tokyo? Yep, I spent my first year here on the team."

"YOU USED TO GO TO NEKOMA?!" Hinata gawked.

"I'm surprised you didn't say anything." Daichi said.

"Hm. Plus the captain and that setter of theirs were my first friends when I moved here."

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US YOU'D BE COMING BACK!" Kuuro yelled.

"Yeah dude! Last time we saw you, you were in a hospital bed." Yamamoto pointed out.

I sagged my shoulders a sighed, "yikes, thanks for reminding me."

"Hospital..." some of the Karasuno guys mumbled.

"ANYWHO!" I clapped my hands quickly, "enough stalling, go get your asses ready for this match!"

"Classic Seiji." Kuroo said, patting my head before walking off with the waving team.

"Sei..." a voice that hadn't left yet mumbled.

"Hey Kenma." I grinned as he held his device down.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." I pulled his shoulder towards me and he wrapped his arms around giving me a quick hug.

"Now, go show those guys what you're made of." I winked.

"Shouldn't you be cheering your new team on?" He asked.

"Hey ho." I shrugged.

(A/n YOU'LL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR SKIPPING THE MATCH BUT THIS HAS BEEN SAT IN MY DRAFTS FOR AGES AND I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO WRITE OVER THAT SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME I LUV YA~~!)

"We lost-" I heard Hinata whined.

"Jee, I knew it'd be a tough game but they really gave us a run for our money huh?" I scoffed jokingly.

"Well, they did what they could. You gave a lot of good tips too." Keishin nodded.

"Say, I heard you were only coaching here until this game... things changing?" I smirked.