3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1

They all froze and turned back towards Rue. Their eyes widened as they all stared at the female getting her wounds dressed by Yun.

"Rue!!!" They shouted without the exception Zeno who gave an unnnoticable sigh and shook his head.

"Shut up! My ears hurt!" She shouted at them.

At that moment they took notice of her wounds and approached her in concern.

"Rue, what happened to you?" Hak asked in concern and confusion.

"And why are you alone? Weren't you with Ken-San?" Yona added.

She sighed and glanced at Yun before meeting their eyes.

"We got ambushed." She grinned with a bright background with flowers around her.

"Don't grin while saying something like that! It's creepy!" Hak smacked the back of her neck.

"Itte! That hurts!" She groaned.

"How?" Jae-ha approached the long haired female.

She looked down at her feet and clenched her hands as her knuckles turned white. Everyone also noticed her tensed shoulders and slight hesitance in her tone. When their eyes meet hers, they all were surprised but didn't let it appear on their faces.

"We... We let our guard down." She stuttered lightly before covering her face with her hand which was also gripping her hair.

"What else happened Rue?" A serious voice rang out from behind Yona and the others. Zeno scratched Ao's head as he looked at her directly.

"Zeno....." She whispered audibly. Everyone stiffened.

How does she know Zeno?

Yun who was silent the whole time spoke finally.

"Ken's wounds were taken cared off. Your wounds aren't that bad. Are there any other wounds other than the ones on your arms?" He said as he finished tying the cloth. When met with silence he looked up and saw Rue averting her gaze.

"Rue." He said sternly.

"What?"

"Tell me." He glared.

"Okay. Remember on the ship in Awa, when I got cut? That wound tends to tended to. It opened again."

"Wait. Wound in Awa? Why weren't we informed?" Hak furrowed his brows and Jea-Ha narrowed his eyes.

"Where is it?" Jae-ha said in a serious voice.

"On my back." With that she removed her coat and turned her back towards the others. Indeed there was a slash across her back. The cloth was cut and was stained red with blood still freshly dripping.

Everyone gasped at the wound. Yun hurriedly got his tools and started cleaning the wound as Rue sat with her back to the others. No one could see her expression. Ao ran over to the female and sat on her shoulder. Rue caressed her head as Ao pushed the acorn towards her

"Why didn't you tell us before?!"

"I didn't find it necessary, Hak. And in my line of work I always get these." She said as a grin came over her face to which he, once again, hits her head.

'I wanna hug Zeno.' She thought sadly.

"There all done." Yun said as he finished up stitching the wound. Rue muttered a thanks and pulled her clothes back on. She faced the others and gave a smile.