Chapter 10 - Explanations and New Friends?

Something was up. Y/n knew it but couldn't quite figure out what. The Big Three hadn't returned to class after lunch so that must mean that they had gotten bored with her.

So what could it be?

She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and stood up, pulling her bag across her shoulders.

After giving Iida a small nod of confirmation, the two exited the room, heading towards the 'scene of the crime'.

<>

The other three were already there and eager to know what had happened as even Tamaki didn't have that much information.

"L/n! How you doing?" Sero asked, waving at her happily.

"Fine," she replied coldly, before continuing, "Do you want me to tell you guys what happened or what?"

"What," Sero answered, trying to keep a grin from appearing on his face. He looked around at Shinsou, who was also hiding a grin and back at Y/n.

Her cold expression hadn't cracked one bit. She turned around and walked off, fully meaning to leave the idiots but was stopped by Iida gently (and desperately) grabbing her arm.

"Please don't go L/n! I believe it was a joke," he explained, smiling awkwardly at the others.

"Fine, I'll tell you. But if there's anymore attempts to be funny I'll leave now and never speak to you again."

The boys, including a nervous Tamaki, nodded quickly, Sero pouting in mock hurt. Shinsou sat down on the ground lazily and gestured for everyone to follow, him, Sero and Tamaki on one side while Y/n and Iida sat opposite them.

True to her word, Y/n explained all that happened with her, Kaminari and Kirishima. She even told everyone about how Tamaki decided to 'save' her.

Soon afterwards, everyone leaned back in awe, this girl had just beaten a pair that most had difficulty with in only a few minutes.

She was so cool!

"Wow, didn't think that you would be one to help people Amajiki," Shinsou said, nudging him playfully.

"Yeah, that is strange giving your reputation," Iida muttered, hiding his mouth in fear after he did so, stammering apologies afterwards.

Sero held his hands up, chuckling softly, "Hey man, it's okay! We're all friends around here," he looked at Y/n expectantly, "Aren't we?"

She didn't answer, causing a smirk to rise on Shinsou's face, "Guess we still need to warm up to you then?" He asked, teasingly.

Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You're so cold man!" Sero cried, playfully clutching his chest as though he was wounded.

Shinsou stood up, brushing some dirt off his legs and stretching slightly. He grinned as the others followed suit, and turned to Y/n.

"Well me and Sero are in Class 1B so we won't be seeing you that much. Make sure to save us seats at lunch though!" He playfully winked and walked off, leaving the others.

Y/n stared after him in slight confusion. Why did he wink? What was he up to?

"Hey, um I'm sorry for saving- no! I'm not sorry for saving you... but I just had the urge to help you out! You know?" Tamaki confessed, stumbling over his words a couple of times.

Wow, he was way shyer than Y/n had originally thought.

Nevertheless, she nodded her head and walked off, waving shortly to Iida, who seemed really happy at the gesture and quickly sprinted away after saying bye to them.

Tamaki let out huge breath that he had been holding, smiling slightly to himself.

"What am I going to do with them?" He asked himself, not expecting an answer.

"I don't know? Become great friends with them some day?" Sero answered/asked back, grinning at him.

"Ah, I gotta go now dude, bye!" He waved and walked away, leaving Tamaki with a bigger smile than before.

<>

"So guys, about what we saw at lunch," Deku began, glaring at Bakugou, who was wanting to blow something up. Quite literally. (Like the school?)

"We saw L/n, that Iida guy, Sero, Shinsou and Amajiki of the Grand Big Three." Todoroki explained, seeing no further reason to go on.

"The two bastards betrayed us! Plotting with the enemy and bringing them two wannabes into their plan as well!" Bakugou seethed, holding his hands in tight fists.

"Ah Ah, Kacchan, you yourself figured out a lot about this girl didn't you? You don't think she's weak do you?" Deku asked, not caring when Bakugou ground his teeth together at 'Kacchan'.

"Yeah, I'll agree that the chick's not weak, but that doesn't mean that I'll go letting anyone into the Big Three!" He shouted, thinking about his black haired 'friend' that didn't make the cut.

"Especially those who have been plotting with the Grand Big Three against us!" He added, biting the inside of his cheek harshly.

"But didn't you hear?" Deku asked, "Or did you forget? Tamaki Amajiki was kicked out of the Grand Big Three before we even took over. From what I've heard, he hates them both!" Deku explained, lip curling slightly at the thought of his former friend.

"Yeah, yeah," Bakugou rolled his eyes, " but how do you know that it wasn't just a trick and he's secretly with them and they're all plotting against us! Don't know why TapeFace and Eyebags are with them though,"

"Maybe because of the rubbish nicknames you give everyone," Todoroki suggested, earning a loud "shut up Half-n-Half!" Before speaking up again.

"Why do you call Sero TapeFace then? I understand with Shinsou but I don't get how Sero connects with tape,"

"He made the mistake of telling Kirishima that he has tape 24/7, claimed it was for 'emergencies'. Shitty hair went and told me so I came up with the name so I didn't have to keep calling both of them shitty hair. Their hair is pretty similar," Katsuki explained, shrugging and trailing off a bit at the end.

"Back to the previous topic, I don't think Shinsou and Sero like us," Deku suggested, thinking deeply about why they wouldn't like them.

"Oh well! We'll just have to get them to come back to us and betray the new girl and Amajiki," Deku shrugged and smiled happily, watching Bakugou grin evilly at the plan.

"Yeah, I'll make her regret teaming up with them," Bakugou growled, seeing the stoic girl frightened of him in his mind.

Both Midoriya and Todoroki glances at each other in mild concern, was Bakugou always this creepy?

<>

(Meanwhile

Sero and Y/n, both in different classes, were sneezing continuously. Iida was giving Y/n tissues while Shinsou was slightly worried for his friend and the glares he was attracting.)

<>

(This was kinda a filler so have a fun 'made-up-on-the-spot' explanation of why Sero is still called TapeFace.)