Chapter 9 - Confessions

Time went slowly for all in class 1a. No one daring to make a wrong move and risk The Big Three's temper. All except for the e/c eyed girl that is.

She didn't care one bit about the so-called Big Three.

The threatening glares that that Bakugou guy seemed to be giving her were proving to be annoying though. She didn't even talk to him! Wasn't everyone supposed to avoid them? Not simply walk up and introduce yourself.

Eventually the bell rung and she quickly packed her things away, dragging Iida out the classroom once again.

Making sure that the area around was deserted enough, Y/n set her food down at the table and merely looked up at Iida expectedly.

The blue haired guy nervously gulped before opening his mouth to speak.

"Do you know why they're here?"

She had spoken before he had.

Seeing him tense up a bit, she sighed and stopped scowling at him. Picking up a bit of food and slowly chewing it.

"I would imagine they're here because the other upperclassmen aren't. Did you notice that Monoma still isn't in and now Kirishima and Kaminari aren't either? I wonder what happened to them two?"

Not meeting his eyes, Y/n quickly stuffed more food in her mouth to try and avoid the subject. Seeing this made Iida narrow his eyes in suspicion. This time he was the one questioning.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing-" Y/n was cut off by two new faces sitting down in front of her. One smiling while the other showed no emotion, other than his eyebrow raised.

"So you're the person who beat up Kaminari and Kirishima? I must say that I'd never suspect you." The smile from beforehand had now turned into a full of smirk as he said this.

The girls almost relaxed face from before was now slightly guarded, her dry mouth getting the better of her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Relax. Just so you know they didn't tell us. We were.... just passing by and happened to see it." The other guy said, eyeing the h/c haired girls body language carefully.

She didn't think it through, how could she think that nobody would see it?! Were they now going to blackmail her?

"It was really impressive by the way, they really needed someone to take them down off their high horse!" The smiling guy almost yelled, before being shushed by his friend.

"What are they talking about?" Iida finally managed to join the conversation. He really didn't like the almost stressed face his friend had and needed to know the reason.

"Nothing, you must have the wrong person." She said calmly.

"No they don't. It was you, that girl from before." A familiar voice mentioned. Before sitting down at the table next to his friends. Tamaki Amajiki.

"You. Oh and by the way, I really didn't need your help. As you've seen, I can take care of myself." The e/c eyed girl retorted forgetting about the others.

"Oh so you admit it then!" The first boy smiled, earning an exasperated sigh from Y/n.

"Stop talking, if you really wanna know then meet me at that same place after school. No hiding in the shadows this time."

He nodded seriously and finally took a bite out of his meal. Before sitting up as if he had forgotten something.

"Oh! The names Hanta Sero." He said, holding his hand out for her to shake.