The portrait, the winner and the loser

Someone told me that Spencer actually was good drawing so I played it out a little here. Hope you like it.

It was Saturday and Spencer could not be more nervous. He did not want to mess up their date and he was not clear yet about what to paint.

He was wearing a dark blue suit and a light blue shirt. He put on a dark blue tie and sighs looking at him in the mirror. Then he brushed his hair as much as he could and texted Max to let her know he will pick her up in fifteen minutes.

Then he walked out of his house, went downstairs and to his car. He stopped by a flower shop to buy her some flowers. He picked roses. And continued his way to her apartment.

When he arrived he walked out the car and in the building where he reached her apartment and knocked the door.

She opened it and smiled when she saw the flowers "Aww thank you Spencer, they are beautiful" she holded the flowers and moved a finger to him so he got closer and she kissed him gently "you are so sweet" she whispered before going to her kitchen to get a pot with water for her flowers.

"I'm glad you liked them. I haven't figured out your favorite flowers yet so I brought roses"

"I love any kind of flowers so you can bring whichever you want and I will love them" she holds her purse. She was wearing black jeans, a white blouse and over it her black leather jacket. She decided to use high heel for this date because she always felt to small next to him.

And even with them she still looked short. He offered his arm to her to hold like a gentleman "oh my handsome knight, thank you" she teased him as she holds his arm.

"You are welcome my beautiful princess" he followed the tease and she laughed softly.

They walked out of her apartment and goes downstairs to his car after she closed the door.

When they arrived to the car he opened the door for her "milady" he imitated an English accent and she laughed softly before getting in, then he closed the door and got in the car.

He turned it on and looked at her "ok Max I need the address to get there" she nodded and handed him her phone with the address.

"Got it Spence?".

"Yeah" he answered and handed her the phone. He buckled up his seatbelt and drove there. They were in silence for some minutes until he asked "did you finish your class for tomorrow?"

"Yes, I used the advices you gave me and I'm pretty sure it will be go perfectly" she smiled as she said so.

"Amazing and I'm so proud of you. I'm sure you will do it great"

"Why thank you" she blushed at that "they said I can invite someone and I was wondering if you would like to go with me"

"Sure I would love to" he smiled and added "but I gotta ask.... will you do it like yourself if I'm there? Because people do a different perform when they are with that significant other or their family"

"Yeah I will. When I'm teaching my attention is to my students not my surround"

"Ok perfect because I wouldn't forgive myself if you didn't get it because of me" he said as they arrived to the restaurant. He drove to the valet parking and he handled the car to the guy there and went to help Max out.

The guy gave him a ticket as he held her hand gentle "are you ok?" She asked when they walked away.

"Yes it just... I saw so many unsub that sometimes I had doubts about people around me. One of the bad things about this job is the evil vs good battle"