The Debrief

After they walk out of his Apartment, Max did not feel it like it was a victory. She was worry she hurted Spencer and that hurt her.

Emily was calling Garcia so she can trace where Juliette and Eloise were. They both get in the SUV and Emily drives.

"That was quite impressive Max" the black haired woman said with an smile "if we didn't know you were lying we could take that as a serious confession" Max just nodded "what's wrong?" Emily could feel something was wrong with her.

"His eyes... he looked so broken when I said I shot Mike two more times" she has tears in her eyes.

"Hey... calm down. You were in a very stressful situation and we asked you to lie in order to convince her. You did it and Spencer couldn't see through it because he was out of his comfort zone"

Emily keeps driving while Max talked again "it... it was hard"

"Every hostage situation is. Reid is also very cold headed but tonight he had you there but also Cat which is his archi nemesis. The only criminal who affected him not once but twice" she looks at her "you're a civilian who faced a serial killer and won in her game. You should be proud" Max smiles slightly after that "we will explain all this to him. He won't hate you, ok?" Max nodded and clean her tears.

Prentiss smiles and holds her hand gently. She knows it was not fair for Spencer and Max to face this. Spencer went through a lot and he deserved happiness. She was thankful he met Max, because she was truly a keeper and they deserved each other.

When they arrived to the BAU there was everyone. Eloise was in the hospital and will be there in a few minutes. JJ offered Max coffee and something to eat. They talk about everything and were in a very good mood.

It was already the morning when Spencer arrived. And they explained everything to him. He was very surprised when he discovered that Max was part of his team's plan to outsmart Catherine Adams.

Everything was laughs and relax after the stressful hours. Spencer even had the chance to meet her dad and her other sister.

JJ walks towards him while he was getting coffee "Hey Spence" she smiles at him "how are you feeling?"

Spencer sighs and turns to face his best friend "honestly? I feel like a huge weight lifted out of my shoulders. When I arrived here a few hours ago I felt like Cat took Max away from me"

She smiles and nods "I understand. I was listening and was so upset when she told Max what happened. It was our secret. I never added that to the report"

"It's ok. If after this Max stayed and explained everything to me, I guess she really want to keep our relationship up and running" he took a sip of his coffee.

"She really cares about you, Spence so talk to her and see what are her thoughts. Maybe take her back home" suggested JJ with a smirk.

"Yes mom" he teased her and for that she hit him on the arm "ouch..." he pouted.

"Let's go Spence" he smiles and both walk back to the bullpen.

He keeps talking to some of his teammates Luke even tell him to not mess up with Max, after what she said, he was scared of what she could do. His eyes met with hers and he made a little move of his head so they can walk out.

She follows him out to the elevator "so... that kiss though"

"Yeah that" he was ashamed she has to see that.

"You know, she's right. You can't fake that kind of things"

"No you can't. But I heard that with... the right person you can do... even better" he looks at her after pushing the elevator's bottom.

"You just like the bad girls" that kiss was really intense and if she was not there maybe they could end in his bed.

"Truthfully? Sometimes" that makes Max skipped a beat. She knows all men, and women, have this attraction for bad girls and bad boys "but right now I like the good girl better" he smiles at her as he said so.

She smiles but then gets serious and with her eyebrows furrowed "is your life always this exciting?"

"No, well my personal life isn't" he said holding the door for her.

"Thank God because this was probably the worst... third date ever" she looks down running her hand on her hair.

"Is there anything I can do to... salvage it?" He looks at her with a smile and pushes the bottom of the floor his car was parked.

She thinks for a few seconds then smirks and looks up at him "there could be one thing..." she walks a few steps and he understood what she meant then he leans in a kisses her holding her cheeks with his hands as the elevator's doors closed.

OOooOOooOO

Ok, in theory, this should be the last chapter of this story because their third date was this one with Cat.

If you want I could make a new story about these two with more dates or add another chapter where they go out after their first kiss.

It's up to you guys. And I would like to thanks everyone who read and leave a review or favorite this story. I really love seen the notifications.

I have some ideas for the season finale of the show and I would like to add some scenes with Max in it.