The Encounter

Max drove to Spencer's apartment as fast as she could. Her eyes filled with tears as she remembered the call that informed her about her sister's kidnap.

When she was on her way there she could see some police cars behind her, she was stressed and hit the wheel with her hand.

Two of them stopped in front of her to make her stop. And so she did but gets out as quick as possible saying "No. No, no, no, no, no, please. You've got to move your cars. It's an emergency" her hands were up showing she did not have a weapon.

"Max?" Said a voice behind her.

When she turned there was her dad "Dad?" She runs to him and hugs him tight.

"Sweetie, you're alright. You'reok" he rubs her back softly.

She cries as they were hugging. A man walks toward her "Hello Max. I'm SSA Matt Simmons. I work with Spencer, I think you know something happened to your sister and we will need your help to rescue her"

"What... what about my dad?"

"An agent will take him to the hospital. He's alright but we need to check him after being kidnapped for several hours. He's in good hands"

Her dad nodded and after a last hug and a kiss on the cheek, they both go separate ways.

Max into Matt's SUV and her dad into another. Inside hers were Garcia and JJ, who introduced themselves and quickly start to explain everything to Max about the situation.

They told her how Spencer outsmarted Cat the first time, then when she made him go to prison for a crime he did not commit using drugs to make him hallucinate.

"She did what to him in Mexico?" She was shocked by this women's methods.

"Yeah, and that's where the story gets even more convoluted"

"All you need to know is, he whole reason for doing this is to destroy Reid's life" JJ says.

"And that you're just the next pawn in her game" this time Matt spoke.

Max nodded and looks at the street "Ok, so, she's, like, a mean girl, but more stabby"

"Yes!" The three agents says at the same time.

After some more minutes they arrived to Reid's apartment and parks there. And they were glad Spencer, Luke and Cat have not arrived yet. They got in and checked everything before let Max in. Knowing Cat was capable of planting a bomb or something.

After that they let her in. JJ hands her an earpiece "We'll be able to monitor you with this the whole time. We'll all be listening, but Prentiss will be telling you what to say" Max nodded.

"Thumbs up if you can hear me" Garcia whispers in a microphone and Max did it.

After that JJ gave her some advices about how to being relaxed, they had her back covered and if she needs a hand they will jump in any second. She nods and sighs as they leave her alone.

Max can listen to them arriving and takes a deep breath ready to her encounter with Cat. When the door opened she can see Cat and Spencer kissing.

She was in shock at that and when they broke apart Spencer's eyes set on Max and he wanted to die right there.

Some guy of the SWAT team pulls her away as Spencer walks to Max with Luke behind him "What are you doing here?"

"Get her out of here. Get her out of here" Luke ordered.

"No, no, no. She will kill them if I leave"

"Kill who?"

"My father and my sister"