How to save a date

I really appreciate all your reviews and favorites. They are like oxygen for a writer and make me want to keep going.

Here is something I wanted to do for a while. The aftermath of episode 6.

The elevator started to go down as they kiss softly. His hands on her cheeks and hers on his waist.

She stands on her tiptoes and moves a hand to place it on his neck gently playing with his hair.

They broke the kiss but they faces were still close "did it salvage?" Spencer asked her.

"It was a solid eight" she said with a little smirk teasing him.

"Hey! I never got an eight" he pouts before smiles "do I have to do turkeys with my hands for extra points?" They both laughed and moved away gently as the doors open.

They both walked to her car, since an agent got her Volkswagen into the FBI parking lot.

"Spencer?"

"Yes Max?"

"I... um... I called to my work this morning saying I was sick. I'm not in the mood to work today or being alone so... um... would you like to hangout?" She bit her lip waiting.

He smiled and nodded "sure I would love to" she smiled "Emily said I could go, yesterday was very stressful so she gave me the day"

"Wonderful, follow me to my place. I will park my car and then we can go in yours" he nodded.

"Sure" she smiled and got in her car then he walks to his and both started their cars and drove away. He followed her as they go to her house.

He loved being with her because she made him feel relaxed and comfortable.

When they arrived at her place she parked in her place and walked out after turned off the engine.

He waited for her outside his car "do you want to... see my apartment?" She asked him.

He looks at her and could tell she was nervous "sure why not" he said and she smiled then they walked upstairs to her apartment. It was the number twenty.

She opened the door and let him walk in "please come in" she said smiling.

He did and he liked her style. The living room had three walls painted with a light blue color and the fourth wall was red. He could see some couches with light colors and others with intense colors.

She had some paintings on her walls and could see some paintings equipments. It looked just as you could imagine for person who studied art.

"So what do you think?" She asked biting her lip.

"It looks... amazing. It's the opposite to mine" he laughs gently and so did she.

"Yeah... yours looks more like a library. No offense" she said quickly to him.

"It's ok I'm... um... not this bold? I think?" She laughed.

"I studied art so I'm a fantastic of colors and stuffs like that. I used to wear colorful clothes back in college" he laughs looking around.

"And do you paint?"

"Yeah but I'm not that good. I'm more into photography. I took a course a month ago and I teach kids to take photos with old cameras, they love it" she smiles.

"I would like to see them" her eyes got brighter when he said so.

"I will go get my album. Make yourself at home" he walked to a couch and take a sit. He looks around and there were some photos of her father with her sisters and her.

He also saw a black and white photo of a very young Don with a woman just as young as him in a white dress. It looked like a photo of their wedding day.

Max walked out holding the album, she looked as Spencer checking the photo "those are my mom and dad at their wedding day" she said and sits next to him "she died two months ago... cancer" she had some tears in her eyes.

"That's why no wife or mother informed the kidnap of your father and sister" she nodded cleaning her eyes.

"Yeah... it was hard for us but we didn't want her to suffer much longer so. Even though we miss her so much, we feel like she is in a better place now"

He was not a religious man but he memorized the bible and if what it said was true then, Max's mom was indeed in a better place.

She placed the album on his lap "I will make coffee, do you want?"

"Yes please" he put the photo on the table again and looked at the album cover with a photo of her family.

"Oh no... I don't have coffee" she pouted looking at him "I will go buy us some"

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked her.

"No it's ok, the store is close from here so I will go quickly, and be right back" she smiled and got her purse then walks out the apartment.

Meanwhile he checked the album. It was full with photos of her family, her students doing some art projects. He saw some photos of the art projects, the turkeys, some characters made with eggshells.

Some minutes later she arrived and he was so focused on the photos he did not notice her. She smirked and put her stuffs on the table and walked to him and jumped on and tickled him.

He was catch by surprise laughing as she tickled him "hey!" He laughs more "stop it!" He managed to move them so now he tickled her.

"No... fair!" She was now laughing. And after some more minutes they stopped it, laughing and breathing heavily for the laugh.

"Do you know that the laugh when someone tickles you is a stress signal because someone is touching your body and you don't know when it will stop? If you do the same on yourself you won't get the same reaction" he said after his breathing calm.

"Now I know it... Spencie" she said the last thing mocking Cat at the end.

He rose an eyebrow "good... Maxie" he said also mocking Cat and they both laughed at that "you know, I like how my good girl say it" he said in a flirty tone making her blush "did you buy the coffee?"

"Yes and I also brought something special for you" she stood up and walked to the table where she put the coffee and a box. She walked back to him, put the bag and cupholder on the table then she handed him his cup "try it... I think I made it just like you like it"

He removed the top of the cup and drank some "how did you...? It took JJ a year to bring it just like I like"

"I'm a quick study" she smirks and then points at the box "open it up" He did and inside were some donuts with chocolate and sprinkles on it "I saw you always picked one or two when we were on our dates so I decided to bring you some"

He smiles big "you know I guess you are the one who salvaged that third date. This deserves a 10 plus" she smiled and kissed him gently.

"And that made you got your 10" they both smiled and they spent the rest of the day talking, he invited her lunch and then walked to the park and had a good time.

OOooOOooOO

I wanted them to have a cute little moment alone after what happened. I hope you liked it. I tried to make it kind of like their first date. With a playful Max and a relaxed Spencer.

The next chapter could be their first night time date. It will be placed after the case in Denver.