Part 45: Tum . Pete . Lay . Champoo

Start from the beginning

Tum: Yes...

My mother: I will say rather yes because it is horrible to love his half brother and especially fall in love with a boy ...

Tum: But if they are not even mother but same father .. It's consistent no ...

My mother: But it's not consistent because it's not done ... They are brothers even if they are not part of the same mother but just father ...

Tum: But J-

My mother: Why is this question ??? Do you feel the same way about Tar ???

Here we are ... I do not know what there answer ...

Tum: Uh... Not infaite ... Uh... it's a friend who asked me this question that's why I asked you ...

My mother: Ah Okay ... then I'll leave you kisses ...

Tum: Bye ...

I'm afraid our parents will hate us because of this... I'm afraid of this reaction ... 

Lay

It's been a lot of weeks since I've seen P'Tin!!! I'm going to see P'Can in room but it's not there.. Damn I completely forget that he no longer lives here except on weekends ... So I'll call him to find out if he knows where I can find P'Tin...

Can: Hello Lay !!!

Lay: P'Can!!!! Do you know where I can find P'Tin???

Can: But I'm busy!!!

Lay: But tell me right where he lives I'll see him.

Can: What bad luck!!!

Lay as Hien ???

Can: I meant I don't know where he lives !!! Lay I have to leave you because I'm going to visit a friend in the hospital...

Lay: P'Tin and the hospital...

Can: No it's a friend ...

Lay: So you know where I can find P'Tin ??? P'Can ?????? Send me P-...'s address

Is he sick or what ??? Why did he hang up on me like that???? I remind him of no networks is the hospital that the charity... 

Pete

Pond tries to get me into Ae's room... I can't wait to see my darling again.

Pond: Wait for me here I'll see if there's anyone..

Pete , Frame: Okay ...

If her mother sees me here there will be other scandal and I'm really afraid to meet her here ...

Frame: Don't worry Jen's sure he'll be fine...

Pete: You heard your father when he said that my boyfriend is between life and death...

Frame: Speaking of him tomorrow I will come to your house with the documents I have ... And we're going to bring it down ...

Pete: Frame ... I think it's a bad idea... How well do you know him!!!! He's smart ... he knows a lot of people even those who work in the mafia. We're just playing for him ...

Frame: Trust me ... You don't know any other rich son like us.

Pete: I have a friend ... We'll ask him ...

Pond: Comes Pete it's free ... You can see Ae.

I go like crazy ... As sure I get into Ae's room lay me..

Pond: Me and this asshole are gay...

Frame: Hien asshole ??? Me???

Pond: You have you and watch ...

I go in and I find Ae on the bed. Tears begin to fall ... I approach him gently without making any noise so as not to wake him up...

Pete as Ae !!! I miss you!!! I'm really sorry, all these of my fault... Sorry Ae.... I will give my life to be in your place ...

I stop and all of a sudden I feel something hot on my hand..

Ae: Pete !!! Don't cry... It's not your fault... I didn't see the car that's all...

Pete: And you saw who was driving him!!!

Ae: No... Ushhh ouhh...

Pete: Talk the more you're going to hurt yourself ...

I can't tell him it's my dad... I think I have to fix it myself... Without putting him in ...

Ae: Did you come to see me??? Long time no see...

Pete: Two days that we do not know seen and you already miss me a lot ...

Ae: Sorry to have you worried!!! Yesterday I did not see you ...

Pete: Uh. I was tired.... I had to go home ...

Pond: Pete needs you to get his mom back.

Ae: How does that get him out??? And since when you listen at the door trouduc ...

Pond: As always instead of thanking me you insult me ... Pete fast.

Ae: No you stay there .... My mother has nothing against you now ... 

Frame: Pete comes out ...

Ae: Frame also ??? But what's going on here????

Pete: Uh... I have to go!!

Ae: PETE ???? What's going on please tell me???

Frame: We're going to go straight to goal!!! It is because of my father that you are in this state ....

We heard something fall ...

Ae's mother: I THE ???? AND WHAT TO RENTRER IN THE FROM MY SON'S ROOM ??? I DON'T TELL YOU I DON'T WANT TO SEE ????

Pete: Ae... I-

Ae: Mommy! wait -

Ae's mother: You've hurt my son enough to get out of here now...

Pete: I promise I'll put an end to this... I'm sorry about all this... I didn't want i-..

Frame: Pete doesn't excure you-...

Pete: I have to do what Dad said...

I turn around so that Ae does not see my tears ...

Pond , Frame: Pete !!!

Pete: He wants me so I think we have to do what he asks frame ... I'm going to Am-am... eriqu. e with you..

Frame: YOU'RE THE !!!

Pete: ALL WHAT VA ARRIVER TO AE OF MY FAUTE NOT THE TIEN NI CEL OF MA MER ... I'D LIKE TO STOP IT SO THAT'S THE ONLY WAY...

Frame: Out of the question to let him win ... I have a plan Pete. Please trust me Pete ... Hien!!!

Pete: I have to go.

Ae: Pete not waiting!!!! It's not your fault.... Don't go... Pete please ... listening to Frame ...

Pete: WHY IS IT ALWAYS IT THAT MUST BE ??? WHAT ABOUT ME?

Ae: Don't be ridiculous Pete !!!

Frame: Pete !!!

I'm sick of it seeing him suffer because of me ... I want to do something to make it better... But I have to do what I have to do ... I'm going to go see Tin to set up my own plan...

Pete: I have to go. I'm sorry aunt ... I will do everything to make you and your son happy ... Goodbye Ai Ae ...

I walk up to him and kiss him on the forehead ...