Now They Believe Us

(Jack's POV)

We arrived at the bar, and we got out of the tour bus. We walked into the bar, and ordered ourselves some drinks. I didn't want to get drunk in Alex's body though, knowing that there is a chance I may ruin his reputation for life.

We ordered our drinks and we sat down when we got them. Me and Alex sat down next to each other.
      You know, it feels pretty weird walking around in someone else's skin, literally. I just hope that we switch back soon.

"Please don't get drunk....." Alex whispered to me.

"Alright." I whispered back.

We had our drinks, (and I'm glad that none of us got effected by them) we hung out with people, then we went back onto the bus.
We also went to McDonald's, since we didn't feel like making anything. Alex was really quiet, more quiet than he has been. I didn't know what was going on with him.

We got back onto the tour bus, and then me and Alex went into the backroom.

——————————————————————————
(Alex's POV)

"What's wrong? Why are you acting so weird?" Jack asked me.

      "I'm just starting to feel really bad about saying that your life was easy. It clearly isn't. I know that it might sound like I'm repeating myself, but it's true. I messed up." I told him.

Jack looked at me.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have wished to switch places with you." Jack told me.

      "No it's not okay," I said. "I was stupid, and I wasn't thinking about your side of things."

"It's fine dude, really." Jack said back. "I would be mad, too. Besides, I'm the one who made this whole situation happen."

      I looked at him. I was wrong for the way I treated him.

      "You have it hard," Jack said to me after while. "You were right, it is hard being a guitarist and the singer."

      "Yeah, I guess." I said back, not knowing what to say.

I always thought that Jack had the easy life. Not afraid of messing up, having only one thing to do on stage, not having the pressure of being in the spotlight. I was so stupid to think this.

——————————————————————————
(Jack's POV)

Alex was upset that he thought that I had it easy. I told him that I was the one who was supposed to feel bad, since I'm the one who started this whole mess. I started to talk to him again.

"You are really good at what you do, you know that, right?" I said to him.

      Alex smiled at me.

      "Thanks man, you are too." He said back to me.

      "Thank god we only have to be each other one more show, until we can get the stone back." I told him, sounding relieved.

      "Yeah, then we won't have to be stuck in each other's bodies anymore." He said back.

      I turned around, and I saw Rian and Zack staring wide eyed at us, like we were crazy.

"What the crap are you guys talking about?" Rian asked, sounding very confused.

      "I told you, Alex and I switched bodies." I said to Rian.

"Why are you still talking about this?" Zack asked us.

"Because it's the truth." Alex told them.

"Ok, even if it was true, how is it even possible?" Rian asked.

Alex stood up.

"Ok so, Jack and I were fighting a few days ago, and he wished that he could switch places with me on a wishing stone. Then when we woke up the next morning, we were in each other's bodies." Alex explained to them.

Rian and Zack just stood there, confused.

      "You still don't believe us......" I said, frustrated.

"Ok, do you guys promise that this isn't a joke?!" Zack asked.

"We promise!" We both said to them.

———————————————————————————
(Alex's POV)

There was a long silence after we said that to them.

"How is this possible?" Zack finally broke the silence.

"I don't know man." I said back.

"We need to pick back up that stone, so we can switch back." Jack said.

"We are already on our way to the Winsconsin show." Rian said. "We will have to still get it after the show, like we said before."

     "We figured that." Jack said to them.

      "We're sorry we didn't believe you." Rian said to us.

      "It's fine." I said to Rian.

      Sure I didn't want to be trapped in Jack's body any longer and see him every time I look in the mirror, but Jack was good as me.

In fact, if I wanted someone to portray me, I would pick Jack in a heartbeat.

Chapter 10 coming soon!

Word count: 762