Present Day

(Continuing off of chapter 1)

Jack's POV
———————-

"What did you just say?" Alex asked me, sounding scared.

      Crap!

      "Ummmmm....." I said, trying to think of how I could word what I did.

      "What did you do, Jack?!?!?" Alex screamed.

I had to tell him! He was angry, and I didn't want to die!

"Well you see... how do I put this lightly...umm.. after that fight yesterday, I kind of wished that I could switch places with you using a wishing stone, and here we are now." I answered.
I sounded just like him, and that freaked me out.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?" Alex roared, and he got into my face.
"I didn't think that it would work!" I yelled back at him.

"Where is the wishing stone! We need to switch back right now!" Alex yelled at me.

Oh no.....

"Don't get mad, but........" I couldn't finish the sentence.

"What happened, Jack?!" Alex yelled.

"Fine! I got so mad yesterday that after I made the wish, I threw the stone out the window!" I yelled.

      Alex was frozen, and his mouth was wide open. Then, he put his (or my) head in his hands. I heard him start to breathe heavy. It was obvious that he was starting to have a panic attack.

      "Alex?" I was wondering if he was ok.

      Alex was starting to breathe heavy, and cry. I felt really bad. I didn't want him to worry. I tried to calm him down.

      "It's ok Alex, we can talk to Rian and Zack and see if we can pick it up before the next show. I threw it out after we left from the restaurant." I said to him.
Sure I wanted to know what it was like to be him, but I didn't want him to be upset or anything.

Alex stopped, and looked up at me. He gave me an angry look. I could see streams of tears on his face. Did I really look like that when I cried?

      "Fine...." He said back.

—————————————————————————-
(Alex's POV)

      I can't believe that Jack threw that thing out the window! He should've given it to me, because it seemed to work pretty good!
      We both walked up to Rian and Zack, who were both having breakfast.

God I hope this works!

"Hey guys, is it okay if we go back to the restaurant, we need to pick something up. It's really important." I told them.

"Guys," Rian said annoyed. "We are already on our way to Illinois!"

"But it's really important!" Jack said.

"It can't be that important, Alex!" Rian said to Jack.

"We will have to pick it up after the Winsconsin show." Zack said. "It would be closer to our North Dakota show."

"But it would be two whole shows away until we got the thing we needed!!" I said, agitated.

"It will have to wait Jack!" Rian said, annoyed again.

"Listen guys, there is something we have to tell you. I know it will sound pretty crazy, but I promise that it's true!" Jack said.

"Hit us with it." Zack said.

"You see, me and Alex switched bodies, and we need to find the thing that made it happen." Jack said.

Rian and Zack just stood there. Both looking really confused.

"Please believe us!" I said.

"Wow, that is so funny, you guys need to become comedians." Rian said, sarcastically.

      "We are telling the truth!" Jack said. "Ask me something only the real Jack would know!"

      "Actually that wouldn't work." Zack said to Jack. "Because Jack could've told you to the secret, so it doesn't really do anything, Alex."

      "But......" I started.

      "It's done! We aren't falling for your pranks!" Rian yelled. "And we are going to pick up that thing on our way to the North Dakota show! Done!"

      I was devastated. Why did Jack have to do this? I didn't want to be him!

      We both walked to the bathroom again, so nobody could hear us. I was furious at Jack.

      "Great! Now I'm stuck in your body, and it's all because of you!" I told him.

      "Again....... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WOULD REALLY HAPPEN!!" Jack screamed/whispered at me.

      "Well, at least I don't have to deal with any pressure, so I guess I'm thanking you for that." I told him, sounding relieved.

      "Well I'm sorry to tell you that my life isn't a real picnic." Jack said with a sigh.

      "Easier than mine." I also said with a sigh.

      "You'll find out sooner or later." Jack said with a smug smile.

      "Anyways, I guess I have to teach you how to be me." I said.

      "Alright." Jack said.

     I guess Jack really did get his wish.

Chapter 4 coming out soon!