4 The Thunder Basin (Edited)

Start from the beginning

The nerves that settled in the pit of his stomach weren't going away. Tye sighed, and continued playing with Jason's hair. He looked away. " I'm to fragile aren't I? I know it's true. I'm no where near as strong as even the weakest wolves. I feel pathetic. "

" You aren't pathetic. You are weak, but not stupid I bet. Wits can get you out of sticky situations just as strength. "

He nodded a little. Jason sat back just a little as Tye continued. " You aren't wrong. But, I'm a liability. A human. A male that can't give you kids at that. " He paused, and Jason hummed in response. Mainly to let him know he was listening. " I don't mind your work either. It's admirable that you can do what you do. Every little boy's dream. It's just.. I don't think I can do it. I'm not very flexible. I'm not fast. I'm not nimble enough. You are like a freaking ninja. "

Jason laughed. " I guess you can put it that way. " He leaned down again over Tye's hair. " Hold still. You have something in your hair. "

"Well... He will. " Ores said softly. The wolf snickered softly. Happily. That was a nice change.

Jason was weaving wild flowers into Tye's hair. He'd watched his sister so it before she ran away.

Tye fidgeted under his alpha. " You sure about that? It seems like your putting something in my hair. " He whined.

" Well .. maybe I did. Get your phone and look. " He shrugged softly, and smirked watching Tye dig in his backpack for his phone. The boys face blushed deeply in the camera.

" Wha-"

" My sister used to do it to me. I've always had long hair, and she loved weaving flowers through it. I loved it to. Before she ran away. That was during my father's rule. Before I took over. " He smiled and rested his head on his hand, and his arm on his knee. " I will always take care of you. Never push you into anything you don't want to do. But, I will insist that you learn more self defense. Be invincible with me. "

Tye nodded, stunned by Jason. His words were honey, and he was falling further and further into the rabbit hole, chasing after the wolf. " I will. I'll do everything I can. Just don't expect me to be able to keep up very well. "

" I'll take it as slow as you need. We'll work on basics, and advanced techniques. I'll help you stretch. I'll have Mika train you for speed and agility. She is a goddess sent with that. And I will personally teach you the art of my tribe. The stealth and killer instincts you need to make quick decisions. Everything you need, I'll do. " He promised.

Tye smiled, and sat up himself. " Okay. Thank you. I've never been very good at most training. Did well enough to get by. But, I'm sure I'll get better with your help. I know I can. "

Jason nodded. " I hate to make you move so soon, but if we don't, we might be found by rouges or nomadic wolves. Not all of them are friendly. We have to move to the Thunder Basin now. "

Tye sighed, and stood slowly. " Yeah I guess your right. Don't get me wrong I love how soft you are, and how it feels to ride a wolf.. I am one sore boy though. " He laughed a little. Tye stretched, and winced as his sore muscles screamed in pain. The same position for hours wasn't very comfortable. It down right hurt like hell. " Come on. Take me home so you can start torturing me with that training you mentioned. "

Jason smiled happily, and shifted again. He stayed low to the ground for Tye to climb back onto his back. As he got settled, Jason stood, and stretched his legs as well. He let out a loud howl as a warning before he took off towards home.

The Thunder Basin.

~~~~~~~~

Thumps of base could be heard from miles away. Though, most humans would simply see it as old oil rigs. Or maybe the hoof beats of wild herds of animals. Even if they weren't in sight. Jason stopped for a moment. He sat when Tye didn't slide off. Just him sitting made Tye slide off.