20☁️

girls like girls and boys- panic at the disco

"i'm confused." sora stated, pulling a hair through her short black hair. "i can see that. why am i here again?" apinya crosses her arms, sitting back in the chair of soras room. the two girls had talked a few times after that night with jaemin and became some kind of friends.

sora didn't know if it was a friendship or apinya just listening to her talk when she did. "i don't know. i just- you're an attractive girl." the younger started off earning a raised brow from apinya. "that i know but if this is a confession- i'm sorry but i'm straight." (that has to be the biggest L for the women)

sora then pointed at the girl. "that- that. please explain it to me i am a foreigner and i am also dumb as fuck. like i think so many girls are cute or attractive but- i'm also a girl? how does that... how does that work?" she pleaded, having enough of barley knowing anything about the real world.

apinya gave an amused look, signaling for sora to sit in the chair in front of her. "are you really questioning your sexuality right now?" she chuckled, pulling her lip ring through her teeth. "you see that! that makes my heart go pew but then it also goes pew when people like jaemin smile at me? im hopeless." sora groaned, falling back in her chair dramatically.

apinya laughed, shaking her head. "we'll have you ever had strong feelings for a woman? ever wanted to kiss one, or even more?" sora burned up at memories but those memories turned into sad ones as she shook her head yes. apinya raised a brow at her mood swings but guessed it was personal.

"but you've also felt that way towards a boy? or just boys in particular?" yet again, the girl nodded to the question. "well for now we can say you're maybe bisexual but seeing as you obviously have no experience with dating and stuff like that well just have to wait and see what you like. you know test the waters, experiment." the older shrugged.

sora looked beyond confused. bisexual? what even- "it means you like both genders. it's completely normal- maybe not that much in korea but there are a lot of people in the lgbtq+ community here. if you have any more questions you can ask pretty much anyone you know."

then another question popped into soras head. "oh yeah by the way what are your powers?" "omniscience and memory manipulation." the girl said simply earning a nod from sora. "you must be like super smart then."

although sora didn't know a lot about the real world, she did in fact know a lot about the wide array of powers supernaturals could have. in her opinion apinya had two of the coolest.

apinya nodded, tracing the tattoos that lined her arm. "also speaking of powers um, i have precognition and well... lately i've been getting some kind of- i don't wanna call them dreams. more like visions disguised as dreams of jaemin. i'm not getting good feelings, some of them include him laying in a really bright room, looking really lifeless and i'm kind of worried." sora confessed causing apinya to look at her wide eyed.

"how long have you been getting these? is there anything else that happens?" she asked quickly. sora frowned. so it was what she had thought it was.

"i've been getting them since i arrived. sometimes yuta and taeyong are in them. there was also this girl- i don't remember her face that well but she looked a lot like jaemin. and also you and hyuck were there? we were all in a really grassy area but minus the girl, she only appeared in the bright room. i don't know what was going on but i don't have a very good feeling about it."

"bad feeling indeed." that was the last thing apinya uttered before walking out of the room almost immediately, leaving sora dumbfounded.

the girl walked so quickly out of the house she did t even realize the eavesdropping jaemin outside of the door who was even more confused by the whole conversation they had just had.

theories theories theories. do we have any or am i giving too little info 😔✋

also yes sora is bisexual. i feel like so far she just gave off that really cute and shy bisexual mood.