8☁️

the girl stood at the entrance, peering into the crowd of hustling students

the girl stood at the entrance, peering into the crowd of hustling students. she was used to crowds, but not like this. she was used to hearing the usual children screaming and their parents scolding them. but here it was just a buzz of humming and hushed talks, the only conversations being how stressed they were to be there or the usual gossip.

it was a college, what did she expect? the college kids that had came to the circus looked unbothered and bored, circuses were more of a fun thing for middle aged people and children. sometimes for teens it could be fun but college students just couldn't be bothered.

"uh are you new?" a voice snapped sora out of her thoughts, startling her a bit. "what? o-oh yeah um..." she trailed off, not knowing what to say. the boy in front of her gave her a smile while he held out his hand for her to shake.

"i'm zhong chenle." the boy introduced as sora shook his hand awkwardly. "miyazaki sora." she sent a smile back to him. but her trust issues just continued to chew at her brain causing her to read his mind.

she seems nice. i hope we'll be friends. and her style is just wow, why can't i dress that nicely?

smiling contently, sora giggled a little showing off her beautiful dimples. "do you happen to know where the headmasters office is?" the girl questioned, eyes scanning over the hallway in habit.

"yeah. it's down that hall and to the left. i can walk you if you want." he offered, pointing in the way of the office. sora shook her head, a smile still playing her lips.

"i think i've got it." she assured, holding her black backpack straps in both hands. "and thanks for the compliment, i hope we can be friends too." sora winked with a smirk before walking in the direction chenle said leaving the boy dumbfounded.

"how did she..."

NDICNE DUDE I FIGURED OUT HOW TO CONNECT THIS SERIES AND THE GIRLS AND SHIT BUT I WANNA KNOW THEORIES YALL HAVE SO ANY TIME YOU HAVE A THEORY SHARE IT IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE I REALLY LIKE THOSE