Chapter 3

It was a large mansion in the city.  The living room was decorated with mystic greek decoration on furniture.

The guards were guarding all around the house. Including the entrance to the dinning room. In the dinning room, there were two middle aged men in their 50s enjoying their food and conversation. It was private conversation between the two men. Guards outside would not hear them.

"How is our trading going on?"

The older man asked. That made the other not very easy.

"They are checking us more these days. But don't worry. Everything will be ok soon, Boss!"

"I have heard that you have to kill of two of your men and another one!"

"Hmm..umm..I have to do it to keep  our business going..!"

"You are doing good job!!...How about this man called Shim?"

"Um....we will out about him soon!"

"Yeh yeh of course!"

After sometimes, Big Boss continued.

"Don't worry too much. You are a good Cheif Police. They won't catch us!"

Big Boss was a well known billionaire
who was doing a resort business. On the other hand, he was also doing many trading many illigal products such as weapons, drugs, animals and many more. It had difficult to caught him all these years. Big Boss also had alliances with several important police too. He was very fond of Chief Police.

The meeting was over.

Cheif Police left after disscussing about their further plans.

Big Boss came to the living room and called one of his guards.

"How is the job? How is Mr Dong?"

"We went after Mr Kim car. But..but he was't in it. It was someone else....we are sorry..!"

"Did you do anything?"

"A little shooting but no one die!"

"Ok, good. We are doing real actions. This is only a lesson for them. That stupid Dong. He should have work with us!"

*********

"Father!" Spring called out loudly once she arrived to ger home.

But her father seemed relaxing on sofa of their living room.

She went near him and said.

"I heard that someone was after you at the car parking at casino..."

"Well they missed it..and you see I am still ok. It was good I choose to go with different car and come back home earlier"

"But..but...who are they ..if they missed it this time. They will come back again!"

"No..no..Spring...my daughter, don't worry too much. Your dad is not ordinary man!"

"Yes, I know you are a casino owner. Lately I am seeing you are getting enemies because of it. Father, I do not find casino business any good. Can you just give it up and start another ..fairer business.!"

Spring knew that she was stupid to say this. Nevertheless, she believed there must be chances that her family can do a better family business rather than cassino. Cassino business was not illegal. But for some reason, Spring was not fond of it at all.

Mr Dong looked at his daughter for quite a while, give out a little laugh and said, "It has been my business for long time and it will be impossible to come out of it, dear daughter! Put that aside...how was your meeting with penpal"