Chapter 1

Time: In autumn time of 2015

The sun had went not so long ago, Spring, a lady about 25 years old was along the peaceful road. She was happy enough and playing music on music player in her car. However, her peaceful mind was disturbed when she suddenly heard guns shooting sounds. She began to get frighten. And suddenly, a man came straight to her car and shouted in panic that she had to stopped her car and the man immediately got into her car and "ok miss..drive off the car...they are chasing us now".

Spring noticed there were guys motorbikes coming toward her car. They were beginnig to shooting too.

Spring was known to be very good at driving but at this moment. She was very scared. She tried her best to get back to her sense and drove away from those motorbike chances.

They escaped and finally came to the busy streets on down town (in Seoul, Gang Nam). The guy finally told her to drop him there.
He said..."You really are expert in driving Miss....thank you very much for saving my life."
And he just got off and dissappeared among the night lights and busy crowd. Spring was left still in her car.

Death Cases and Scheming

In was one fine summer morning, Shim Changmin, the detective cop was visiting his friend, who was also a cop in a modern condominium which was not so far from the middle of the city.

Yoo Beom, the middle aged cop lived with his wife and 8 years old daughter. He was well known as a kind police among peers and neighbors.

Only, very very few people would know that he also had a dark secret too.

Today, Yoo Beom was feeling quite relaxed and preparing to go to work.

Shim Changmin, the junior younger cop friend of him had just to be around there that morning Therefore, he visited Yoo Beom at condominium. The family welcomed him and they sat on the brown sofa in the living room Shim Changmin looked very serious. He had to broke some bad news to his senior friend. He did not want to share it at first but Yoo Beom noticed how serious Changmin was.

"Is there any matter?" Yoo Beom asked.

Changmin looked sadly at his friend and said, "Have you heard about Chan Yee's death at midnight yesterday.

Yoo Beom was very shocked.

"How and why?"

Changmin did not say anything but handed a mobile phone which was showing the breaking news site.

It showed the breaking news of the suicide death of the policeman called Chan Yee.

The news was saying that in the middle of the silent night he had jumped out of his condominium balcony which was 7 floors high above. The mobs were nowhere to be seen. It was assumed that Chan Yee had been depressing from the breakup with his wife three months before. He must have gotten into depression and had taken his own life by jumping down from the condominium.

I don't believe the news. I don't think Chan Yee would do anything such as that. " Changmin said.

Yoo Beom was still quiet.

By looking at his uneasy expression, Changmin felt Yoo Beom must knew something about this case. Besides, he knew that Yoo Beom and Chan Yee had been working together in a lot of cases together.

"Chan Yee must have some enemies ....!"

"Hmm. apart from the culprits, I haven't find he had any problems with anybody. Except that he broke up with his girlfriend."

"I am still doubting about it. If it wasn't personal matter it could be business matter too as Chan Yee's dead might be benefit for somebody!"

That made Yoo Beom thoughtful. He and Chan Yee knew that there was once Chief Police once made the Big Boss (mafia) of selling outlaw products, got away because of the money. Both Yoo Beom and Chan Yee were involved in the matter and were paid to not reveal anything about this culprit. However, there had been more investigation about the case from higher above ranking police station. Chief Police might be scared his letting go of Big Boss might be revealed. The thought made Yoo Beom blood ran cold. But he did not to speak about it to Changmin.
At that moment, Changmin's mobile rang. It was from car insurance company. It was an urgent informing about updating the license and it needed Changmin's car number. Since he did not remember it, Changmin decided to go check in the car parking.

It was not so long after, he stepped out from the room, Changmin could hear the loud bang from the behind. Yep, the room of Yoo Beom and his family room was bombed. The bomb had been wrapped up as a present from a relative to Yoo Beom's family.

This event made Changmin very much sad. He decided to investigate on both death cases.

******

Changmin had been seaching about all the cases Chan Yee and Yoo Beom had involved before.

He was very quiet these days, not talking much to others. He was seen a lot in a room where documents of previous cases were kept. Nobody much thought about what he was up to, except Chief Police.

The Chief Police asked when they encounter, "These days, you go document keeping room quite a lot"

"Yes, because I am still new. I think I would like to learn more about the cases.!"

Chief Police did not say anything more although he was so suspicious of Changmin.

Back in his office, Chief Police called somebody on phone. "Look whereabouts of Mr Shim".

******
Three days later, Changmin came back into his condo which  was on the second floor of the building. He had been serious for long. For now, he would like to get some rest. He opened his laptop to play some music.
He had a shower and got on to his bed. His head was still not very cleared. He looked at city lamps lights turning on as night is closing in.

Suddenly, or some reason, Changmin felt he was being watched. The music was still playing. Then, there was a knock on the door. Changmin did not answer. 

But, then the door flew opened. The two men came into the room and started to shoot. Changmin took a gun under his pillows and shot back. Changmin knew that there were not just only two. He shot both to lay on the floor but not dead. But more men came in to shoot. Changmin tried all best to avoid the pistols explodes. But they were still shooting. Changmin is shooting back too until he finally broke the glass window to get out the balcony he could not turn to in doors. It was the backyard of the condo.
The sound of breaking glassess was taking over the sound of the guns.

Changmin runaway from his condo building. He was not far away from dangers yet. There were motorbike riders coming out into the night but Changmin was very swift to escape them. Then, he saw a car coming by to the road. He stopped the car and get on. He saw the driver was a lady. She was scared. Changmin told her to help drive on and him. They finally arrive to the busy street of Gangnam. Changmin got off at one spot and thanked her before getting from the car.

His friend, Jung Yunho a music idol, penthouse was not so far away. Changmin took a deep breath before calling his best friend. 

********
"What is your plan to continue then?"

Jung Yunho asked.

"This case is not small. I will have to open it up at the station. Who is after me?"

"I think it could be the one who killed both Chan Yee and Yoo Beom!"

After, sometimes, Yunho continued. "I will help you investigate this case."

"Thank you. I believe in your spying skills."

Jung Yunho lived in a not a large but luxurios small villa like penthouse, in the city of Seoul.

On the one hand, Jung Yunho was a famous idol, singer and actor. On the other hands, he was a skillful spy.

In the there was a room filled music instruments and studio. Music was also Changmin's favorite. Changmin and Yunho sometimes went into that room to try out music at the studio. He stayed at Yunho's penthouse for a few days before being able to go back to work and found a new place to stay. His mother and sisters were living in the countryside. Changmin did not want them to be worried yet and at the same time, he was worried about them too. Yunho said he could helped Changmin with that case too.

The case of bombing at Yoo Beom's condo was still running.

It was one day that Changmin went back to work, he was seized by fellow policemen. He was very confused.

"Mr Shim, you were arrested for killing Yoo Beom and Chan Yee. We have evidences of your fingerprints and weapon associating with places of their death!"

It was when Changmin learnt that the fake evidences were made up to make him guilty. The news were out that he killed those two to get higher position and hatred.