Chapter 11(End)

Changmin brought Spring and Yunho to his mother new home.

Mrs Shim liked Spring very much. She also learnt that Spring was the daughter of her husband friend. She also listened to whole story from Yunho and Changmin.
At their diner, Mrs Shim said,
"You must look after her well son."

"Mom is happy that brother is finally getting a lady", Ms Shim, the sister added.

They all thanked Yunho for helping them all along.

*******

Two months had passed.

Yunho was enjoying time walkling along the beach on sand and sea water. He was looking at the big giant never ending ocean. He closed his eyes and ocean air that was coming by.

"Mr Jung".

He heard a lady calling him.

Yunho opened his eyes and see it was Grace.

"Hi...Miss Grace..it's nice to meet you again"

"I am glad you have come to Auckland too...um everything back in Seoul is ok right since Spring told me that Lee Yoon...I mean Mr Shim Changmin is back to his normal life!"

"Yep...don't worry about that man. He's back to confidance in life now....The weather is fine."

"Yes! ...Traveling to different places relaxing to mind"

" That's true Miss"

The conversation was going on. They were both enjoying the talk as they walked together along the beach. Grace was especially very happy. She had never dreamt before that she would have near to her favorite artist this much. She had tried to kept her excitement to herself as much as possible. Did she felt more towards him more than a favorite artist? Time will tell.

The two were interuppted by another couple who come to greet them. It was Yuri and Ryeowook. It seemed they started dating not long after Ryeowook was heart broken from Spring. He had realized that he was attached to Yuri too and she had reciprocated him.

"It's so nice to see you guys!",Yunho said.

"We are very happy too!", Yuri said.

Yuri continued. "The beach is really beautiful today. May I have one or two with you!"
She asked Yunho and he agreed. So Yuri fulfilled her wish by making she and Yunho had picture together by only two of them. Yuri did all the loving skin touch post with him that made Ryeowook said, "Hey lady I am beginning to jealous now!"
"You did...you don't need to worry man especially when Yunho has someone as beautiful as Grace!"

That made both Yunho and Grace stunned. But they all just laughed.

*********
After Ex Chief Police was sentence to lifetime prison, life became normal again for Changmin. A year had passed now. He still continued to work as a police. His best friend Yunho focused more on singing career and stopped being spy for a time. Changmin also learnt he was dating Grace now.

He and Spring had dated for a year now too. They had learnt more about each other and even attached to each other more.

Mr Dong no longer worked for casino. He had given it to one of his man who was good at doing the business and still would like to continue doing it for now. Mr Dong just retired from the business and went to live at countryside for a time now. He had chosen to live at some twon of the mountain area. His new home was not big and not small. Living there make released his negative energy from working at casino.

Today, Changmin and Spring will be visiting him.

They arrived in the evening.

Mr Dong welcomed them warmly. He was very happy to see both of them.

After they had dinner together, Mr Dong had called out to meet Changmin in his back yard garden.

"The stars are shining bright today."

Mr Dong started.

Changmin nodded.

After sometimes, Mr Dong continued, "Thank you for loving my daughter!"

At that Changmin said, "I have to thank you for helping me! I promise I will look after Spring with my life.!"

Mr Dong seemed to be satisfied to hear that.

But he only smiled and nodded. Nevertheless, his eyes showed that he believed Changmin and Spring will lead life together well.

******

The sunrise was coming to the morning. Spring was walking around in her father's new home garden. She enjoyed watching the sunrise. She was feeling the spring air too. Behind her, Changmin followed up. He embraced her from behind and kiss her the cheek.

"It's still so early. You follow me?", Spring said.

"Well yep I wanna join seeing sunrise too...besides I want to listen to morning music as well. I had been long hearing songs from the night. (He mainly had to work and struggle at night more).  They had given me hopes though!", Changmin said.

"Music gives strength indeed."

Spring agreed.

Changmin was putting a gold ring on her finger.

"Please, be my wife soon lady!"

"Is it a proposal?"

"You can't say no too because your dad had already given me permission."

"Permission?"

"It's to look after you throughout lifetime!"

Spring smiled. Of course she have no objection.

And they kissed as to seal a promise. That is to be with each other throughout lifetime.

The End.