Welcome to Everworld!

*UPDATE 6-26-21: Everworld will be published by @wattpadbooks in the spring of '23!! In the meantime, you can read the entire trilogy here on Wattpad! Can't wait to see all three books of Marina's story on bookshelves!! Thank you all for your support. XO, Rebecca

You can also read ACROSS THE RIVER STYX: THE DOWN WORLD JOURNALS on my home page now. It's FREE!

Friends, I can't believe we're finally here!

Welcome to EVERWORLD, part 3 of the Down World series!

So in case you haven't heard the news, DOWN WORLD has been published by Wattpad Books in March of 2021! And while I promise not to bore you by promoting the hell out of it-- oh, who are we kidding, of course I'm promoting the hell out of it!

You can order Down World here: https://books.wattpad.com/down-world (Yeah, links don't work here, for understandable reasons. We don't want people linking to their Viagra spam, right? So copy and paste.)

You can also follow me for updates!

Instagram: @RebeccaPhelpsWriter

TikTok:  

Twitter: @DownWorldNovel

Down World also has an AMAZON page: https://amzn.to/33aScUk

And, of course, the best FREE way to support Down World is to head over to GoodReads and leave a positive review! (I'll be forever grateful, seriously!) 

Just go here: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/53138002-down-world 

Okay, I'm done plugging myself, I promise.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who's stayed with me through this entire journey. From winning the Watty Award for best young adult fiction, to becoming a Wattpad Star, to this publishing deal--this site has made all my dreams come true. It seriously wouldn't have happened without the members of this community who have stood by me from the start.

Oh, and here's the obligatory disclaimer: This book is PART 3 of a series. If you haven't read Down World and Yesterworld yet, you'll probably be a little lost reading it, so start at the beginning, yeah?

XO,

Rebecca