Chapter 1: Lone Wolf

Start from the beginning

"And there they go... running off." He looks after the running men. How is he alive? That punch should have broken his neck and caved in his skull. Him and Red have a short conversation that I cut short by pulling the AR and checking the mag. He heard this. "Okay, that's my cue!" He runs and goes up a nearby building. Red turns to rose petals and flys up. How, I don't know. I punch holes in the wall and use them as grips to climb. I reach the roof and start gunning for the large ship that resembled a pelican that holds him. Red is saved by some new woman that blocks some fire thrown from another in the pelican. I'm lost at this point, so I just give up and continue shooting. The ship flys away and the three of us are left standing. I put my rifle on my back and am about to leave, but I'm stopped by the older woman. 

"Where do you think your going?!" 

"Don't know." I turn away from her again. 

"No, you're coming with me!" 

"Are you apart of the UNSC Navy? Because I answer to them." 

"The who? Look, just come with me!" She looks at me with anger. I relent and follow her. Red steps in front of me and starts zooming around me, inspecting my armor, but she's cut short by the blonde slapping her with a riding crop. I continue walking until we arrive at a police station, where we're put in an interrogation room, me and Red. I stand in the corner while she sits. 

"Where did you get that armor, what is it, what are your weapons?' I have SO many questions!" I remain silent. She pokes me. "Are you... turned off?" 

"I'm here. The first two questions are classified." Her face lights up with intrigue. "My guns don't matter." 

"Yes they do! Weapons are an extension of yourself!" 

"I'm a weapon." I say this and she just sits there, confused. The older woman walks in. 

"You, follow the man outside." She points to me and I follow her order. A man in green and black is waiting outside. He has white hair, cane in his right hand, coffee in his left. 

"Come now, follow." He leads me to a separate room. "Please, take a seat." I don't respond, not taking the seat. "I insist." I take the seat, and the metal chair immediately breaks under my weight. "Hmph. Interesting." I stand up. "Now, what's your name?" 

"Noble Six." 

"Your name, not call sign." 

"I don't have a name."

"Well then, if you have a call sign, you have a team." 

"They're dead." 

"Oh... I'm truly sorry. Moving on, your advanced armor makes me think your apart of the Atlesian Military. Am I wrong?" 

"I'm Spartan B312, serving under the UNSC." 

"Can't say I've heard of a force like that." Ozpin takes a sip from his cup. "I would like turn learn more about you, but, I believe you should ask any questions you have." 

"What is dust?" 

"Oh... um..." Ozpin looks like he's putting a puzzle together in his head. "Tell me, are you from Remnant?" 

"No." 

"Oh, I see. Have you met any... brother gods?" 

"I believe so. One light the other dark." 

"Then you have. Interesting. Tell me, would you be willing to join my academy?" 

"I fight." 

"Perfect. Beacon Academy is a huntsman academy, where they teach you to fight. I assume you already know how, but it's the best place to catch up on... well, everything."