The Demon's Fall part 1

(y/n) POV

"Kilala, I am upset." I said as Kilala rolled around on my lap, "Apparently there's a tournament to find the strongest warriors in this world...AND I CAN'T FIGHT!" I said angrily, "You can fight, you just have to hold back." Blake said, "I REFUSE! It'd be an insult to my opponents." I said, "IF YOU GO ALL OUT YOU'LL KILL HALF THE AUDIENCE WITH YOU OPPONENTS!" she said, "Blake I smell a woman on you. I don't trust her scent it's tainted." I said, "Hugh? Tainted? The only woman I've seen today aside from the team is Cinder Fall." I said, "Stay on guard around her. She's dangerous." I said, "Aw that's adorable. My boyfriend's worried about me." she said, "I am not adorable, I'm deadly!" I said, "Sure you are, puppy." she said as she put her head on my lap.

"Well this is highly irregular, but I have no issues with it. You may participate alone." Ozpin said, "Let me guess, no bodies." I said sadly, "I'd prefer to keep the casualties at a minimum." he said, "I promise nothing." I said as I looked down at Cinder. "I don't trust that woman." I said.

"CINDER!" I said, "I know you're plotting something." I said, "That's right, but you're too late to stop me, puppy." she said, "You will never rival me, you are not my equal. Compared to me, you are nothing." she said as her eyes glowed amber. "I think I'll personally take the lives of those you love most." she said. I reached for Tessaiga, "(Y/N)!" Blake said as she jogged towards us, "I'll save her for last. As a small kindness to you." she whispered before leaving, "What were you two talking about?" Blake asked, "Nothing, just the finer points of philosophy and heroism." I said, "Oh so now you're a hero?" she mocked, "Yeah I guess I will be a hero soon." I said, "I hope not. I hate heroes. They die too soon and it's always because they try to save one person." she said, "Being a hero and choosing to save someone also means you're choosing not to save someone else." she said, "I think I understand." I said.

"Wish me luck." I said, "Good luck." Ruby and Weiss said, "(y/n) don't lose." Yang said, "I'll see you  after the fight." Blake said as I walked out to the arena, "FOR OUR FIRST MATCH WE HAVE A FIRST FOR THE VYTAL TOURNAMENT! A ONE VS. FOUR MATCH!" Port said, "One competitor cannot use aura and so at his request if his opponents land three fatal blows he loses. Putting his life on the line, I like his style!" he said, "So what happened? Cloning gone wrong?" I mocked as three women walked out to the arena.

 Putting his life on the line, I like his style!" he said, "So what happened? Cloning gone wrong?" I mocked as three women walked out to the arena