Chapter 4

I woke up next to Frank in a heap of blankets and pillows I tried looking for the time but there were several knocks at the door. “Frank let me in please! Have you seen Riley I can’t find her anywhere?”

I slapped Frank on the back and his head bopped up. “Hey baby,”

He slurred winking at me. “Fuck up shit head! I’ll talk to you about it later but right now we have a concerned, angry Gerard at the door!”

He flung out of bed and yelled ‘Just a minute’ to the door. He ushered me to the wardrobe and threw my clothes at me hinting for me to get dressed in them. He pulled on some sweats and told me to wait in there. Well this is no fun waiting to see what rules out I have to at least listen! I closed my ear to the door and tried to focus on their voices. “Frank, please you NEED to tell me if you saw her go anywhere last night. No one knows where she went, we have a meeting to go to!”

Oh shit I completely forgot about that! “Man I’m so fucking sorry I haven’t seen her, maybe we should have had one where we have to make the effort to go home with no hotel rooms.”
“You’re right… She probably forgot our number and asked for another room.”

There was a long pause and a small laugh. “Did you get lucky last night?”

“What makes you say that?... Oh.”

“It’s a nice bra too, haha got a pretty big rack.”

I felt my chest and gasped, shit I don’t have my bra on it IS mine! “Wait that’s the same size as Riley’s…”

“Man I’m sorry I couldn’t help you, and yeah haha scored with the most beautiful girl at the party.”

I blushed and for a second felt smitten towards Frank I mean who wouldn’t! ME that’s who cause I’m ENGAGED! Stupid, stupid Riley!

“That’s impossible cause the most beautiful girl at the party was my fiancé who is now missing.”

And that’s what made my heart shatter to the floor. “With that being said I need to see and talk to my girl so I need you to…”

“Oh! Right! I’ll tell you if I find Riley okay?”

“Alright.”

And the door shut and I burst out of the wardrobe. “Frank I need to get out of here he is going to ask the desk if I came back.”

The look on his face changed and he looked at me with sad contempt eyes. “Frank don’t look at me like that, it was a mistake and that’s all it will ever be. I love Gerard and nothing can change that! Un-fortunately a few drinks ruined both of our lives.”

“It didn’t ruin mine.”

“It will once I tell you I don’t want to talk to you for a long time, I don’t want to be in the same room or anything to do with that.”

He looked at me his eyes getting glassy and he got up and opened the front door. “Best be on your way then.” He muttered looking down at the ground.

Frank’s P.O.V

I really thought I had her this time, I’m in love with her, I loved her so fucking much. She was the most stunning creature I laid eyes on and it was so un-fucking fair that Gerard got her. He got Lindsey as well and sweet, sweet Bandit. Now I almost felt bad for that poor old soul, he lost his daughter alongside his ex-wife but he got what he really wanted didn’t he? He got Riley. Now I’m not one for feeling sorry for myself but for God sakes! He gets all the girls I loved and cherished every single one of em’! And you know what else? He doesn’t batter an eyelid when I said I loved them before he did, fuck I bet he wasn’t as in love with her as when I first saw her, not was I only in love I was mad with it like a drug. When that guy tried to push her down the stairs I saw my life flash before my eyes, my destiny. I was willing to die for her. Then when she told me about the song for the movie I knew for certain that I was going to try and make her mine, my wife. But obviously Gerard got there first didn’t he? He just had to fucking be there!

But now she just walked the door and us having… ‘ahem’… was a mistake and that was all it was ever gonna be. I thought that she might of loved me too. Silly me then aye?  I walked over to the bed and ran my hand over the sheets where she was lying, I could still smell her perfume on the sheets and I could vividly remember the feel of her. But she didn’t know what was happening, neither did I at that certain point of time, all I knew is I wanted her and right then and there I got her what else was I supposed to do with her? I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the clock, I think it’s time I gather my shit I have to check out soon. Now where’s the… Oh crap. I didn’t even use protection did I?

Riley’s P.O.V

Thank God I got to him before her got to the desk otherwise I would have been toast. We were no driving in the car and Gerard was humming happily to a song on the radio and I was feeling guilty as all hell. “So did you like the surprise engagement party?”
“Yeah it was swell.”

I muttered looking out of the window. “Is something the matter.?”

“No just tired that’s all.”